Black Hat SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jeetendraets, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeetendraets

jeetendraets
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    What is Black hat SEO?

2. ashimashi

ashimashi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black hat seo

That should answer your question but it is nothing you should really get into...

3. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat SEO has pretty much been shunned by search engines these days. It's pretty much getting sources pointing to your site not organically but automatically. Another way of explaining this is if you had someone input 10,000 backlinks towards your site within a week. Sure, you might get some major hits in the beginning, but in the long-run it will extremely hurt your site when it comes to SERPs, which let's be honest, is where all of us get most of our traffic from.

As asimashi has already said, I would highly recommend staying away any black hat methods.

4. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In short, black hat SEO is an unethical way of marketing your website.

5. Chinahailin

Chinahailin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It`s a kind of SEO skill.
    Sounds like hackers, but they are quite different.

6. mcwahl

mcwahl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If SEO is making your site more visible... why would a certain technique be unethical. I think search engines are catching on to black hat SEO techniques and maybe it actually counts against you if you are caught doing these unethical practices. Well, I think you can accomplish your goals doing it with black hat techniques personally. thanks.

View attachment 801

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Let me see if I understand this correctly. You are saying that a website can be penalized if "black hat" techniques are used, but the OP should go ahead and use them anyway? Not really the best advice - "black hat" techniques are to be avoided, period.

8. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Joe. It is probably true that you'll get a beginning surge of traffic to your site, but what good is that if it wont be consistent? That's the problem with black hat techniques is that you will get penalized by the search engines and in the long run your site will feel the damage those techniques have done to it.

Generally speaking, most of us get 85-90% of our traffic through search engines once we got a site that is updated regularly and has good content. Implement black hat techniques, and kiss that 85-90% of traffic goodbye. It's really not worth the risk in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat SEO are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include following characteristics:
    1. breaks search engine rules and regulations
    2.creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site.
    3.unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

10. spychandan28

spychandan28
    uix_expand uix_collapse

top of our list of black hat SEO techniques is hidden content. Hidden content comes in many guises but the basic principle is that within the code for the site there will be content stuffed with keywords, this content will not be visible to the end user of the site.

11. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat seo is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner.

12. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black hat does not obey search engines rules. Some examples of Black Hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, invisible text and doorway pages.

13. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat SEO is an unethical way of search engine optimization... It involves use of aggressive SEO techniques, strategies and tactics...

14. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat SEO refers to the tactics, methods and ways which are against the search engine rules, moreover they only focus on search engines rather than human audience. Black Hat SEO can also be called as Unethical SEO, as it works on the methods which are banned or not accepted by the search engines.

15. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tell me about blue hat SEO

Any one tell me about blue hat SEO

16. adamcalvert

adamcalvert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black hat SEO is unethical technique of marketing of web. Its cheat the user as well as the search engine. User does't know that how a new link is open, It's all about to engage the user at the site. In black hat SEO the links are hide with the help of programing, user cant sea it. Automatically many unwanted links are open to involve the user in it and spend lot of time on web.

17. jayanta01

jayanta01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Black Hat SEO is sometimes called spamdexing. , Black Hat SEO is optimizations that are against search engine guidelines. This types of SEO techniques not good for any websites. It's can hamper your websites's ranking, Google can panalised that website.

18. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think black hat SEO is a smart choice for anyone,if you use it,your website will be punished by Google.

19. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry,it's the first time to hear about the blue hat SEO...

20. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anything deceptive to Google is SPAM. Anything you do to manipulate Search Engines is called Black HAT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.