Binary Trading

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Entré, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Entré

Entré
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen a few videos that claim they have brilliant ways of always making money binary trading online. I seen a video where it looked really silly not to be doing it, and I just thought I'd post a topic about it to see what people here may think about it.

Is it worth it? Has anyone tried it? If anyone can tell me a little more about it I'd be grateful. I get it and understand roughly how it works but it just seems like gambling to me and to begin with I was intrigued because it looked like stock trading or something.

If anyone can explain anymore about it, then please - thanks.

2. henryT

henryT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Binary trading is not as easy it seems, but it is a fun way to make money online.
    Basically, binary options are contracts bought on currencies, commodities, stocks, or indices.
    The contract is for a certain period of time. The trader needs to predict whether the price of the financial asset will rise or fall when the contract expires. If you're right, you win the amount of money invested - but if you're wrong, you win nothing. (that's why they are also known as "all or nothing options).
    Each stock or currency has a fixed price, but you do have to know where the market is heading to predict correctly. Also, binary brokers usually take no fees.
    You can learn more about binary trading in here:
    http://www.moneylistings.com/binaryschool

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never tried binary trading option.But post provides by henryT is really nice..after reading it I actually understand what it is.binary trading denotes only two outcomes for the trader: either they gain from their taken positions or lose their bet amounts.It offers retail foreign exchange investors the opportunity to make quick and easy trades in the forex market without having to perform a lot of technical analyses and other complex buying or selling processes.

4. Kelly Ward

Kelly Ward
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Yes binary trading its very easy as long as you know what your doing, i've been trading for about 5 month with VIPbinary, and the thing i love the most about them is the broker support, basically they guide you and give you the good investment to make your trades more profitable. that's why i always recommend VIP Binary.

5. jakesgarland

jakesgarland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Link in Post Removed
    In today's world, I have noticed that every person wants to increase his profit and savings. Out of many opportunities, one of the greatest opportunities is about investing in the stock market via binary options trade. Binary options trading is an easy way to multiply the amount of investment. However, The level of profit can be enhanced by setting up the goals and understanding the market condition in detail.

#5 jakesgarland, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  6. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, to cut a long story short Binary Trading is a Gamble. Pure betting.
    Since I'm a business analyst: be advised you have to win over 55% to get some income.
    Long story: Forex & Co trading is a dangerous business - betting on timeframe moving (up or down) is just a gamble; you'll never know. Maybe you see some trends but anything can happen; moreover even trends have hypes and valleys...
    If you like sport betting or gambles you will like BT but do not make big bets - loosing is easy.

7. cogentanalytics

cogentanalytics
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Binary Options are a way that anyone can profit from the movement in value of a large and dynamic range of commodities, assets, stocks and shares or even Forex.
    The reason why these types of financial trades have become so hugely popular is that traders have to make just one of two possible decisions when placing them, that being yes or no decision which in Binary Options trading are known as Put or Call trades.
    There is no requirement to actually purchase for example gold bullion if you wish to place a Binary Options trade on the value of gold, you simply need to decide whether the value of gold will rise in value or fall in value over any given time period.

8. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess youare absolutely right in your assessment about binary trading, it is pretty much like gambling and there is certainly no guarantee that you will always make some money in this, you may also lose some money as well but with some experience you will learn the tricks of doing this correctly and make some money so if you want to give it a try as you part time, you should be doing it but always start with little amounts :)

9. jakesgarland

jakesgarland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Binary trading including binary betting and binary options is gaining a lot of popularity all around the world and is fast becoming the most popular financial trading instrument in the United States. The reason binary trading gained so much fame in so little time is that it provides a lot of flexibility to its customers. The best features of binary trading are that they can be traded against diverse types of assets.

#9 jakesgarland, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  10. Roger Moses

Roger Moses
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with henryT. i also trader of binary option in uk. i run IQ Option binary. its fastest growing binary option brand award winner 2015 in europe. there are nice discussion about binary trading. great information here.

11. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

has any of you tried the bitcoin binary sites?
    they do still have the pairs like EUR/USD but the good thing about these binary option sites is that they don't require IDs from you. such as idsoption.com/trade and secondstrade.com