Biggest Frustration In Running A Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by fjoseph, Oct 28, 2014.

1. fjoseph

fjoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everybody,

I am writing this post seeking some help. I am a software entrepreneur doing research on a potential software idea (for businesses) . My goal is to learn about the biggest pains you (as a business owner) have running your business and to solve a big problem that will make your life easier.

Please let me know here or by PM : What are your biggest frustrations with managing your business ?

Love to hear some inputs from you.

Thanks in advance.

Joseph

#1 fjoseph, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes the biggest painful thing is when we have to train the employees for taking business in company and we have to bring business ourself in company.

3. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The biggest pains

Hi,

The way I look at it, doing business is like taking part in a journey. The obstacles that come in the way depend on what cultural milieu one is embedded in. In a culture which encourages entrepreneurship, doing business is easier compared to a culture where the majority of the society is job-orientated. Then there is the issue of red tape: in many countries and cultures, the amount of red tape that one has to wade through is enough to destroy the enthusiasm to embark on such a journey in the first place.

Speaking personally about myself, it was the lack of proper societal support system and the concurrent shortage of funding that acted as initial deterrents. But as with everything else, I learnt to cope.

All the best.

4. Ana

Ana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joseph for me the hardest part of running a business is the starting point.. Especially if you start from scratch.

5. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My biggest frustration is how much my business relies on Google - either for natural rankings or for paid adverts

6. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every business is different. Therefore a software program that tries to help an entrepreneur deal with potential headaches is a challenge in it's self. I've always kept my businesses small with simple structures, this diminished many potential problems. However, one recurring issue that I had to deal with was that of hidden expenses. Perhaps a program that could track and notify the entrepreneur of all hidden expenses ahead of time would be a great feature to have.