Best Wordpress Plugin in between Yoast & All in one seo pack

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Jessica Johansson, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please advise me which is the Best Wordpress Plugin in between Yoast & All in one seo pack ??

#1 Jessica Johansson, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016 at 12:32 AM
  2. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say none of them as I have used Yoast in the past, with little to no results. Yoast also happens to have a paid version of the plugin, but I wonder how effective it is. There is another plugin that is doing the rounds lately, but it's a paid one...called "Project Supremacy". What I would do is buy 3 domains and install each of these plugins on those sites and then see for yourself, which one does the wonders!

3. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've used All in one SEO as my mentors were always recommend it for me and in one of my website it did well but I don't know if it delivers the same results now or not as I used it about 2 years ago , I didn't ever use yoast before so, I can't give a review :)
    Hope that helps
    Abdelrhman

4. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally prefer Yoast - but it is just a user
    On the other hand whichever you use, sometimes it is needed to tune the php code of your WP theme because the theme displays title, so it will be duplicated, or handling spaces around your brand in title and so on. One has to handle these exceptions manually.
    Always double check what these plugins are doing - otherwise you will lose SERP positions - so business.

5. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally prefer Yoast - but it is just a user

Yoast is one of the best SEO Wordpress Plugin, this is one the best wordpress till now.

6. Nathani

Nathani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The need to install plugins
    Jetpack - The set of useful tools for WordPress
    Akismet - powerful anti-spam comment.
    TinyMCE Advanced - Add the button to the WordPress editor.
    Yoast SEO - Support for WordPress SEO best.
    WP Super Cache - Create caching to accelerate website.
    iThemes Security - Security Plugin for WordPress most common.
    Contact Form 7 - Create the best contact form.
    Responsive Lightbox by dFactory - Create lightbox effect when clicking on image to view larger image.
    ReplyMe - Send notifications when someone replies to a comment.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Both Yoast and All-in-one SEO do much the same thing. Yoast however can slow down a large or busy site. Just about the only thing you really need is the ability to edit the page titles and meta description, everything else is superfluous and often dangerous to use. The Yoast traffic lights for example can really mess up your on-site optimisation.

@Nathani, not sure what your list has to do with the topic. None of your suggestions are essential and some or them can cause all sorts of problems. Any caching plugin for example can really slow down the initial visit to a website.

8. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The plugin like SEO Yoast and All in one seo Just help in improving SEO. Installing them don't assure you the best ranks. It is the webmaster who can best use any of them to get best results.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will go with Yoast SEO plugin because I personally use it that's why I will suggest it. One thing to remember that, these plugins just suggest you how to set your posts regarding SEO setting.Improvement in your ranking depends on quality links especially through content is very effective to bring ranks quickly

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

So what makes Yoast your preferred plugin?

I've always found the SEO suggestions to be wrong more often than they are right. SEO is a moving goalpost and the Yoast filters are badly out of date.

11. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The other day I was going through one of the posts on another IM forum, and they were basically discussing on the same topic. One of the senior forum members said he is totally against using Yoast and still got his blog post to rank on Google. So it's all a matter of sticking to your basics and adding some twists.