Best Webmaster

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Gracey, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Gracey

Gracey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    My Goal is to become a best webmaster. because in SEO field we have a many option to prove ourselves.In this field your creativity is very important and if you have passion to prove ourselves then no body stops you and i have a passion and I want to achieve my goal in any bet.

Thanks

#1 Gracey, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Gracey, welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for sharing your goal with us.

How will you know when you have achieved your goal? Is there any specific thing that you plan to do that will confirm you are a "best webmaster"? For example, designing an award winning website or getting your first client?

What actions are you taking to reach this goal?

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Gracey, welcome to BAF.

I'm also quite curious to know how you will be able to prove to yourself and everyone else that you're already the "best webmaster". It's not like there's a duel or contest to become the very best webmaster in the world.

4. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Gracey, welcome to BAF. That's a big goal you're setting yourself there! Are you setting yourself some kind of yardstick to measure your progress? Good luck with it and please do share more on what you plan to do to attain that. :)

5. crazy_awper

crazy_awper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is my pleasure to read your post,though I can't help you ,still to support you.

---------------------------------------------------

Tell me where is the wow gold and cheap wow gold because i want to become the king of kings.

#5 crazy_awper, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  6. cwhitaker

cwhitaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wouldn't call it "webmaster". I would say web / graphic designer these days. Sounds more professional.

7. wussa

wussa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Gracey and welcome to BAF. I am a webmaster myself and if you want to discuss any plan drop me a PM. :)
    Cheers
    Wussa

Nah, its still called webmaster. We are different than web designers.:D
    Webmasters cover the niche of designing, coding, marketing, or maintaining a site.
    Meaning a web designer is a sort of webmaster but not all webmasters are designers.
    I myself know a bit of each bit except designing.

8. chica

chica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome! Webmaster does sound nice... I somehow have a thing against the word webmistress. O.O It sounds so... um... S&M?