best webhost experience

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Prabhat Doley, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Prabhat Doley

Prabhat Doley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am a newbie in webhosting i am :) learning and hosting website for almost 3years i had tried both godaddy and tmd hosting.i personally had great hosting experience with tmdhosting their support is a-class and they reply to each and every question of yours just submit a support ticket they will get back to you within 5 minutes as compared to godaddy i used deluxe shared unlimited linux hosting .go daddy is just good for domain buying transfer and reselling but for serious webhosting it sucks really if you dont believe me just try their support they will reply to you in 16 hrs lol.i tried many nulled scripts like mediamax,socialengine,phpfox,xcart,skadate,agariya volume,and many more just for educational purpose i used shared linux hosting with cp of tmdhosting.it was a great experience hosting websites with tmdhosting.fellas what do you think,according to you which hosting do you prefer personally..comments and feedbacks wanted...:)

2. SuperGuruAI

SuperGuruAI
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you by serious web hosting mean fast, robust websites then I can recommend PaaS such as Jelastic or Cloudbees. You have autoscaling both horizontal and vertical.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since web hosting is broad field and requirements of users also vary then the choices would also differ. Like you said godaddy is good for domains only similarly there are providers that might be good in one thing and it may not be what everyone needs. So it depends on what one needs.

4. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well it really depends on your needs to choose a web host! But make sure that the host you choose has a DDOS protection cause they are becoming too common these days!

5. ManjeetSingh

ManjeetSingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get your first month of hostgator hosting for only a penny by using the coupon code hostgatorbaby.

6. ZonerHostDDoS

ZonerHostDDoS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read an article saying that DDoS attacks frequency have increased 200% in 2012 and this year is even higher so whatever you choose you have to make sure they can protect you, or at least have a backup solution for DDoS protection.

7. saahil

saahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

may be you should either wait for black friday discounts, which is coming this Nov 29
    or use coupons or discounts as given in provided link url, if you looking to choose hosting prior to it

Hostgator, Siteground, Dreamhost are one among the most popular web hosts in the world.

8. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good experience: Arvixe and Siteground

Bad/ Worst experience: jixhost and hostgator.

9. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for giving the best advice on web hosting i want to use TMD hosting .

10. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays lots of hosts are reliable, you can find good offers even from small hosts

11. DisQ

DisQ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use one.com.
    It has the features I need and they can contacting them is smple and fast.

12. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just checked them. I think they have been around for a while already but why don't they have chat or phone support yet?

13. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a terrific time using GoDaddy as they are one of the most popular domain registrar in the world so using hosting from them is a thing that comes automatic to me while their low price is another mouth-watering thing that keeps us go with them so I had really good experience as I got massive 30% discount with them on my purchase not just with hosting but on whatever I purchase including the domain by using “30Word” coupon code.

14. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, I had a good one with Dreamhost. On top of uptime, their tech support service is top notch. That's a big plus for me. [​IMG]

15. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HostGator , Godaddy and all 1$ are just craps.. for real.. they don't care about their customers only for numbers.. The 1$ at the end of the day could cost you >1000$ the next day . Trust me I was using their services before 3 years but no thanks! I'm glad that I found www.webuzo.net . Now I'm using their service and I'm really happy with them! It worth to try them out !