Best Web design tool

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by amianderson, May 1, 2012.

1. amianderson

amianderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best web designing tool ?

2. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great....I found some more tools from this thread. I use Mockingbird which is an incredible app especially for those who are information architecture. I use online paid software GoalsOnTrack to keep myself accurate. I recommend Feng Office for free project management. And don't forget the best tool skype for communication.

3. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get the Adobe Suite, it comes with Dreamweaver and Photoshop as well as several other good programs. It is expensive, but if you know someone in college they can likely buy it in their college book store for 75%. It's discounted to college students.

4. ueon

ueon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

dreamweaver hands down for coding. if you need to graphically design your template, adobe fireworks is the IDEAL software but most people like myself are more comfortable using photoshop

5. charm01

charm01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adobe Creative Suites, since most of the company really relies on it.
    But of course there is a fee for it. So what I did is, I just downloaded the portable softwares from Adobe.

Color Picker
    Firebug

6. SeanFace101

SeanFace101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use "Gimp" when i am making images, that said, im not very good at foing it, so usually ask someone else to do them for me for a small fee.
    But, when i am making simple images that i can handle, like some promotional banners & buttons, i think Gimp is really good for it.
    Its is a bit like PhotoShop, but less complicated & it is also free, compared to the price PhotoShop can be, i would say thats amazing!

7. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dreamweaver has been around for a while and has always been popular. May be too high end for most.

If you want to publish databases on the web, Cold Fusion is the software to use from what I hear.

I use Net Objects Fusion and have for over ten years. Similar to Dreamweaver and is perfect for just about any small business site development.

Strangely, I've run into web developers and they claim to code manually. Why is beyond me.

Some advice: if you are going to invest in a web design tool, make sure it is a site development as opposed to a page tool. Microsoft's Front Page was a page development tool. This means you have to carefully link those pages yourself. Net Objects is a site design tool as is Dreamweaver which means I don't have to worry about linking and a bunch of other things. The software keeps track and handles all of it. I can even change the names and destination of pages and it will handle it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lennonrowen

lennonrowen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its fact that Adobe Dreamweaver is the most famous and good web design software among all today. I use it for long time and the features are really awesome.

9. Sam Him

Sam Him
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use of tools or knowledge to use tool is more important when talking about which is best . yes Adobe Dreamweaver is one of most Commonly used Tools proffered by Designers/programmers in Designing Web pages .

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having "the best" is based on the one who's talking. The best for you can be the worst for me.
    You can try all available programs, and choose from there.

11. Bwendo

Bwendo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My new favorite is The Gimp - totally free, run by dedicated passionate enthusiasts and did I say totally free?

Easy simple image editing. Try it you'll wonder why you were paying for adobe....

• Like Like x 1
  12. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web Easy Professional, AceHTML, Expression Studio 4 Web Professional, Visual Site Designer 7, Web developer and Dreamweaver Best Web design software. Among them I use Dreamweaver CS5.5.

13. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

most coders prefer to code without tools to get complete freedom , though adobe tools are good for designing purpose, backend task is normally not done with tools, adobe cold fusion is a reputed name

14. Samuelsemos

Samuelsemos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web design tools in 2015, which I have mentioned below.
    1) Webydo
    2) Invision
    3) Ink
    4) Infogram
    5) Pixlr
    6) Rinse

15. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

dreamweaver and photoshop. I prefer to use it in creating some website. Easy to use and cool result, but you must pay the cost for that software

16. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use DreamWeaver. DW is easy to use and fast. You can download DW from macromedia's site for free (for a 30 day trail) to see how it works.

17. Adelina

Adelina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are numerous web design tools are available that one can use for design themes or templates and websites. I personally use template-toaster for creating themes and it really work great for me.