Best ways to save money

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by waterball, Apr 16, 2011.

1. waterball

waterball
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm thinking for the most effective strategy anyone can try to save money and thereby increasing one's net worth. Please feel free to share your ideas or your best experience how you're able to effectively implement techniques in saving your hard-earned income may it be from employment, business or investment. Also I found a site which I've been studying for couple of days now just to get fresh ideas on how to save money and am sharing it here for those who might be interested in saving money. For sure and in my opinion, saving money is still the best way to start and a business. :eek:

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to "save money" is through investment, i dont mean those short term investment but long term investment

3. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to save money is through investments like sigma said But i would suggest you to invest in real estate.if you are really smart and can play if safe you can reap benefits in future

4. castiel

castiel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think one of the best ways to save money is to be aware of your bank balance and avoid over draft fees: If you use your checking account often or have some bills that are paid automatically from your checking account, be aware of the balance and avoid overdraft fees.

5. castiel

castiel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another one also is to be aware of the ATM withdrawal fees charged by your bank. While some banks waive fees for all ATM transactions on any ATM machine, most don’t. So be sure to use only those ATM machines where your bank will not charge the fees, or withdraw directly at your bank.

6. castiel

castiel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Funny though but, if you have lavish friends who buy a new car every other year (or worse still, lease it), have large screen TVs and every other conceivable electronics gadget, eat out at fancy restaurants every other night and just live way beyond their means, keep the distance. They may be nice people and mean you no harm, but hanging out with such people often can lead to a lot of unnecessary desires and discontent. What’s more important – your friends or your peace of mind?

7. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are so many plans to save our money but according me investing in real estate.is the best option in real estate you can get benefits in very short time

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you personal experience of investing in real estate Alex? As a result of the economic recession, lots of people all around the world have lost a lot of money on real estate investments in the last few years.

9. spurs yeah

spurs yeah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't spend, only spend on what you need.

10. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

i think save your money in saving account of bank or you can deposit your money in PPF Account

11. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, manage your accounts well to avoid those unnecessary bank charges. Don't spend on rubbish you don't need.