Best Ways to Get Your Site or Blog Ranked

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mary, Mar 23, 2012.

1. mary

mary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to push your site up the ranks in google and the other search engines is as you may know with backlinks, but not just random backlinks across the Internet with no meaning and different topics.
    Backlinks need to be of very good quality and from high page ranked sites, (I tend not to get backlinks of websites under Pagerank 3) google will pick up your backlinks much faster from high Pageranked sites and you will be able to see your site benefit a lot more from High PR sites.

Think about this little maths formula for a second, 10000 random backlinks across the web would be the same as 10 high quality backlinks from high pageranked sites, so whats the point in killing yourself getting as many links as you can when you could spend less time and effort getting highly targeted backlinks from high PR sites.

Logic tells you that its better to run with quality rather than quantity on this occasion.

For the last four weeks I have been pushing this method to a high end, and the results are just starting to become relevant now.. now that I've got my blog ranked each day its move up a page in google for the last 3 days, MUST TELL YOU THIS,,, I've not stopped writing articles for it, everyday or two writing new article and submitting to 20 sites.

Yes I know what your thinking an article everyday!!!! that's alot and then submit to 20 articles will take hours,, THE TRUTH, hell yeah its hard work and yes it takes time but hell it works...!!!
    Would it be better for you to keep getting backlinks to random sites or paying someone to do half a job? or even using software (Which Google HATES) ?
    Its like the old saying, somethings are better done yourself and when it comes to ranking your site I believe the only true way and the best way to get your site or blog ranked is to follow these simple rules.

1. Start your blog or website.
    2. Fill it with the content, including the keywords you are hoping to get ranked for
    3. Submit your site to google and the other search engines.
    4. Make sure you have good tools on your site to help with the SEO
    5. Start writing articles one every 3 day max if you can, (the quicker you can write the quicker you will get ranked)
    6. submit your articles to article directories
    7. Only submit to high pagerank sites.
    8. Repeat everyday or as offen as yo can to start building your high PR backlinks and increase your rank.

I know this is a very short explanation of the best way to get ranked in google, but if you can follow these steps you will start to build traffic, YES it will take time and YES it will be very hard work but is there an easy way to get ranked in google??

I think not!!

Well I'm sure there are some under ground tactics, but this is the right and FREE way to get ranked on Google. Articles are an amazing way to push your site up in the Google rankings and once you start writing articles I'm sure you will start to enjoy what you are doing, as there really is little point working online unless its something you love and have time to do the right way.
    So remember the Best Ways To Get Your Site Or Blog Ranked is to use backlinks of a high pagerank and achieve this writing articles.

2. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its really a good and informative post for huge back links.

3. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great post mary, thx. Would love to read your articles. Are you submitting to Ezine? Quality backlinks and writing good articles are 2 great ways to generate traffic.

4. MarcoAntonio

MarcoAntonio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed!!! Articles can also show other as YOU the authority in your field and get Valuable back-links. Articles can also be a great help in building you a list of potential customers/clients. :)

5. ahlikubur

ahlikubur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have good tools for SEO ??:confused:

6. hermeslast

hermeslast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

but do you have some guide for article directories? thanks!

7. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good advice. If I had to choose one thing? Good content. The best content will be rewarded now and in the future too IMO.

8. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to perform well on the Website Rankings charts, you will have to create a website that focuses on content that is considered valuable. And the quickest way to do this is writing about those topics that are not common, which people are very much interested in. The users will need to feel that after they will have read the content on your page, they will want to read more.

9. davidmark

davidmark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I donot think that it is dangerous for seo, if you think user point of view then it provides the facility to users to navigate website easily instead page takes too much time to load. Is not it?............... :)

#9 davidmark, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
  10. johnnyS

johnnyS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to try to submit your site to a do follow and nofollow sites. It can help you to improve your rankings. Also try to write a unique article for your blog. Write an interesting topic.

11. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Informative post. According to me, Forum posting and blog commenting are best techniques to get site ranking or blogs.

12. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have put your great effort. All listed tips by you are best to get high rank in search engine.

Thanks for this informative thread. :thumbsup:

13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great. But what you share are not a good basis to every website/blog. It all depends on the nature of the blog or the website. Plus, it does not necessarily means that only those PR3 and above will be easily picked up on your backlinks by Google. Most of the time, those low PRed sites are the ones getting faster recognition.

14. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know if I totally agree that this is the best method. It is a method. The best method focuses on quality and visitor need/want. It entails creating such high quality content that visitors love your site and others link to you naturally. The best method starts with quality and walks that fine line. It's not easy, but there are significant rewards for it.

15. merryscanlan

merryscanlan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start your blog or website.

Fill it with the content, including the keywords you are hoping to get ranked for.

Submit your site to Google and the other search engines.

Make sure you have good tools on your site to help with the SEO.

Start writing articles one every 3 day max if you can.

Only submit to high pagerank sites.

Repeat everyday or as often as you can to start building your high PR backlinks and increase your rank

16. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I have a very good articles, I will reserve the article for my own blog, that will be much more benefit than make submission to article directories.

I rather submit article to easy approve site rather than rather than high PR site, as long the article is unapproved we gain nothing. PR ranking is up and down, high PR site may drop and low PR site may improve, why limit submission?

17. onlinemotorcycle

onlinemotorcycle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use some good online marketing strategies like SEO or SEM

18. johnnyS

johnnyS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sometime you need to consider those site which has good content . Do not only focus to high pr site.