Best ways of earnin cash online

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Xrolfx, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have u ever thought that u can earn cashs online and buy yourself a tropical island?? WELL DREAM ON THERE IS NO WEBSITE IN THIS WORLD THAT PAYS THAT MUCH!!!!!! NON I TELL U!! but still y? Pray why? Many ppl are still lookin for this???? Well To tell u the truth I was one of those ppl lookin for cash online and signed up in many survey websites but surveys takes a long time to sent u money to paypals,alertpay and takes suppa long just to sent u surveys, so pls ppl out there take my advice go work outside and u can probally earn $6 per hour and $30 a day dun waste ur time on the computer.

#1 Xrolfx, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

survey sites does not give enough earnings, why don't you try a paid to post site. I belong to one site where i earn 40 - 50 dollars a month and i am really enjoying the site, i get to share all my feelings , ideas on different topics and i also get a chance to meet other people around the globe.

3. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes u do get paid $30-50 a month but do u know that the amount u r earning a month=a day I work at mc donald

4. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi - Ofcourse you cannot earn enough in any profession perhaps to buy a tropical island. lol. However, my friend, online earning has a LOT of potential. You can surely buy a vacation to a tropical island from a month's earrnings - Try blog farming, affiliate marketing, auto blogs and adsense, content writing and many more avenues - I can guarantee you if you put in your best you can surely earn much more than your pay at Mc Donalds.
    Good luck !

5. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I disagree earnin money online is one of the lowest paid to earnin money. It should be reserve for the begginers with only being paid dollars and cents.

6. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I don't go for online work to earn cash, but would have to disagree with your post Xrolfx. There is and will always be a place for online work. If someone works a day job and earns $20, $50, $100 or even $10,000 a day, there is nothing wrong with putting in some extra hours and earning an extra $20. If you have the time and knowledge, why not use it? This is especially true in countries where there are not as many open positions for offline work.

7. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You see what I am talkin about is doing surveys. Surveys takes up soo much of ur time like lightspeed, u pay about $25 for their membership and just the $1 survey alone took up 20-30 minutes of ur time. It is not crystal clear that survey purposely want to make you tire of doing survey,hoppin that you get fed up with it so they can get profit from you??

8. ekta74

ekta74
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly,90% of the survey sites that ask for $$ to become their member are nothing more than SCAM ..They will never send you enough surveys so that u can not reach their minimum payout !! Forget about survey sites and try something else like what "simplyjo" said ..There are many other options.For example: Affiliate marketing,revenue sharing sites like adsense,bidvertiser etc,freelance jobs for freelance programmers, web designers, graphic designers.

9. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, I really do not know of those affiliate marketing or web design but why do it in the Internet? It takes them a long time just to pay you and how much does this kind of website pay you?

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Xrolfx and thanks for posting. Surveys are not the best way to earn online and has already been said, a lot of survey sites have turned out to be scams.

Have you considered earning money from owning your own website?

Also have you any skills or services that you could provide on a free lance basis?

11. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

LOL sorry but i do not know any of this stuff, mind telling me more about this 'freelance' job?

12. sdymdg_yaar

sdymdg_yaar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Survey and paid posting earns less bucks. In Affiliate marketing we can get more money..

13. p2pool

p2pool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About surveys, i think they are more profitable for the US & Canadian Residents, there are some sites where you can earn from $1 to $15 per survey and are only available for North American area ! check "online-paid-surveys".

Also there are a lot of money opportunities, like bloging and using Adsense, .. Affiliate marketing ... Paid to click (like Neobux, only if you invest big or referring) ... etc

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get paid to program hardly to provide good income, as what you mentioned "better go for the rel life part time". By the way, you can earn good money online by doing freelance job, it is no different as you works part time, you can get $30 per day or more.

Besides, $30 per day is fixed if you work for others. If you own your website / blog, you can earn more than that if you really did a good job

15. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Xrolfx! Welcome to BAF. I believe you have some wrong ideas about earning money from internet. According to you, it is not possible to earn big amount from internet. You are WRONG. Many people are earning even in thousands from internet joining in various programs. So, who will be able to earn a lot or will not be able to, just depends on some facts.

16. Xrolfx

Xrolfx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ok fine so what is afflilate marketing?

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Freelance work is when you hire out your services on a contract basis. E.g. when a logo designer is paid to design a one off logo for a website or a programmer is paid to program code on a contract basis. Have a look at some of the Freelance related links in our our Useful Online Business Resources thread, and you will get a good understanding of the kind of work that is done on a freelance basis.

Affiliate marketing is when you get paid a commission for selling someone else's products or services. E.g. if you promote a hosting company on your website you could earn a certain commission for every sale that your promotion generates. You can read more about affiliate marketing here on Wikipedia.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

18. melaniethomp

melaniethomp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me one of the best ways to earn cash online is: Affiliate marketing, Google Adsense, Make Money by Taking Paid Surveys, and Express Paid Surveys. Any one of them is potential to make to earn huge sums of money.

19. cheftonio

cheftonio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning online isn't about surveys and affiliate marketing. I've never worked all my life for a company yet, I live comfortably (thank God!).

I have attended tons of seminars and motivational talks plus, I took courses in an institute of management here in Asia.

There are really tons of ways to earn. from one of my mentors, To see the opportunities, I believe that this involves zero-luck and tons of preparation. I'll be making an e-book soon to teach others how to earn money online by not joining those pay to click, affiliate marketing and other stuff.

-Cheftonio

20. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum cheftonio, glad to hear that things are working out for you. It's unusual to hear someone say that earning online is not about affiliate marketing, some webmasters appear to do very well from affiliate marketing. Have you never considered it for your own blogs?