Best way to make Money from Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by tk-hassan, Apr 30, 2015.

1. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best way to make money from twitter. I know one thing "SponsoredTweets" but I don't think it is good enough. How many followers should we have to make reasonable amount of money from twitter by spending couple of hours on daily basis.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You have to make it worthwhile for an advertiser to purchase a sponsored tweet. There has to be a reason for members to follow you, so it wouldn't make sense to create a Twitter account just so you can sell sponsored tweets. Your followers would get annoyed if every tweet tried to sell them something. You would have to have a substantial amount of followers, and would have to engage with them on a regular basis. as far a a "reasonable amount of money", are you looking to make this your primary source of income - What would you consider "reaonable"? The more followers you have, the more you can charge for your "sponsored tweets". For more information, check out this article from Money Crashers.

3. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There ways to make money of Twitter. Yes, I have heard of SponsoredTweets before and I have used it but when the upgraded their platform, I am not getting accepted anymore to promote a product. My followers are not that great in numbers so.

4. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's a lot of ways in making money on twitter. Start promoting your products and gain more followers. In that way they can easily view all your promotions and product selling. That is one of the easiest way to earn money on twitter.

5. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sure that there is a ton of ways that you can make money with Twitter. One way is through Affiliate Marketing. You can find out the types of things that people who follow you like and then promote them. You can also do this through your blog if you have one. I know that there are many blogs out there that do that, so it might not be a bad idea to do this with Twitter. And then sponsored twitting is another way that you can make money. There are a lot of companies out there that are looking for people who have a larger Twitter following. Then through you they are able to give you money.

6. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not know how to utilize the potential of twitter. I only have my friends in there as my followers. I think the trends in there is what I benefit from and some updates I get to read from the people and industry that I follow. I get informed on what is in at the moment which would be interesting for someone who makes a living online.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not sure if you can really gain good profit from Twitter. I think being accepted to do those sponsored tweets would not be that easy. I think the only way to earn money through Twitter is to sell your products there.

8. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is SponsoredTweets the only method to earn money from Twitter? Is there a way to become a popular tweeter and then sell your account to some company? And would it be worth it?

9. yasurs

yasurs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don not agree thah making money from my friends and followers, they like me and my posting, and if I make use of them, I think I will lost my individual credit

10. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a friend who earns from Twitter as an advertisement promoter. She gets commissions from companies who sends her taglines. All she does is to twett that tagline once in a while. The requirement for that job is you should have at least 500 followers. And you have to be creative because what you tweet is not only the tagline that was sent to you but how you tweet it. She earns good money from that, she said, although she refused to divulge the rates.

Anyone who does that job?

11. robertmiker

robertmiker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also heard about Sponsored Tweets but I did not used it yet.

12. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The best way to earn money in Twitter would be these sponsored tweets, but you need to have a lot of followers before some actually sponsors you. Or you could put links in your tweets and hope people click on them. Either way you need to have a lot of followers.

13. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Turn followers into creators.
    2. Sell products on Twitter.
    3. Look for leads on Twitter.
    4. Sell products for Twitter.
    5. Find customers Anywhere.
    I hope that those tips will help you! If you have any further questions then message me and I will gladly help you. ;)
    I have made money for some period of time on Twitter, it's not hard, but first you will need to gain traffic, and a big amount of followers in order to make money from it.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What would they be creating? And how, exactly, do you turn followers into creators?

How does one go about selling products on Twiiter? Is there anything that should not be done?

Where? What kind of information should we look for, and where do we find it?

I wasn't aware Twitter had an affiliate program. What kind of products do they sell?

This is rather ambiguous, and doesn't help very much. Could you be more specific?

My point through all of this is that a simple list doesn't help much. To make your advice more helpful, details on each item would make your contribution more valuable. The same advice would apply to anyone who replies to a post by making a list, no matter what the subject.

15. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will find everything at this article : http://www.inc.com/twitter/
    If you want those tips more detailed then go there and read them up. Everything is clarify.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The point I was attempting to make, and apparently failed, is that each item in your list could have had a short explanation in youyr own words. You then should have added the link to the full article at the end of your post rather than one of the members having to ask for it.

17. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess twitting shortened links with adf.ly or any online service that provides that kind of ervice would make some income but only if you have enough followers like something around 10k it would worth the effort you will have to do.

18. P.Skinner

P.Skinner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Given that you just copied the headings from that article you should have linked to them and given them credit in the first place.

But more importantly a forum is a place to share personal experience of things you have actually done or at least tried to do. For generic articles we can just Google, and then at least know exactly whose advice we are reading.

In my experience Twitter is a way to attract people, but it is best to funnel them to other platforms like a blog for monetization.

19. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter is great as a lead generation tool. Just keep in mind that there is a high churn out rate on Twitter, people become inactive regularly. You can pretty much expect that around 30% of your Twitter followers have stopped viewing your tweets, or even the service entirely. Also, the income level of the average Twitter user isn't high and most won't care about buying into your products or services. Expect to get a trickle of sales through Twitter, it's a very narrow sales funnel.

20. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to make money on twitter is to market on there. Social media marketing is effective and twitter is the place to do it. If you want to reach a lot of people interested in what your selling, put it in a hashtag. I have done this in the past and it works. You can get lot's of customers from twitter.