Best Way to Ensure the Trust of a Potential Online Business Partner???

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by FredBrown, Sep 7, 2014.

1. FredBrown

FredBrown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My company is soon going to be proposing a lot of potential deals with online websites, bloggers, etc.

A main concern of mine is that they will worry whether I'm for real, whether they'll definitely get paid, how they can trust me, etc.

I would propose a signed contract ensuring that I will give them the % I promise, but I'm worried that this will not be enough to win the trust of many; realistically, even if a contract is signed, if I were them, I would still worry that I was going to get ripped off and wouldn't even know because what are the odds of myself actually bringing legal action about it?

As such, this is my question: does anyone have advice about how I can ensure people know I am 100% trustworthy with my business propositions? Or does anyone have any advice regarding these matters? Really I am attempting to make a large number of deals, making each deal as quick and automated as possible, as I'm sure many are!

Thanks people!

2. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmmm, for some, they give Upfront payments before the Job offer, just to show that they are legit, then after few progress of the project, the employer will pay them again, just like that until the project is done. ~ Those are just the things that I can suggest, it might be too simple but I guess it does make sense.