Best way to earn online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Jay, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the most successful way to earn income online in your opinion and how would interested people go about getting started?

2. pollack

pollack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommended Reseller business is most successful online business .This business gave me more profit than i expected. I got a reseller account from Goreseller.com .I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, building content rich, niche websites on topics for which you have a passion is the best way to earn online. Making money doing something you love is a dream that few of us get to experience. However, due to the low risk, high potential nature of e-business, this model is excellent for those with day jobs and/or families. You can generate income from your own kitchen table. Plus, done right, the work you do today, will continue to pay off tomorrow.

The trick is proper site structure, creating high-quality content that pleases human visitors and persistence.

• Like Like x 2
  5. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this.Earning some bucks for a day by reselling/affiliate ways and getting nothing for next day won't let you make good money.Making content rich website/blog and post your reselling/affiliate marketting/ads/PPD/PPC link to have stable income.

6. ppcpark

ppcpark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for sources to make money online, then making a website with good contents and making money from cpm network is a great way. If you are new then you may have some problem in understanding the way but once you get known to Online marketing , you would start making decent income. you can use some great network in your site like google adsense, edomz.com and clicksor. I believe you need to work hard only getting traffic putting code in website that is very simple and best thing is you can start it without any investment.

7. cjarrodsnow

cjarrodsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm still a "newbie," and I have a lot to learn, but from my experience so far, I think creating content based sites focusing on a specific niche is the best way to go- using adSense to monetize. I use affiliate marketing on a handful of sites in conjunction with adSense, and I have one site that is specifically an affiliate marketing site that focuses on 1 type of product (with a large variety of variations for the product) and I haven't made very much from any affiliates (this could be because my sites are still somewhat new and I am still experiencing the learning curve, so I don't fully place responsibility for my failure to earn on affiliate marketing). Of the 7 different affiliate sites I am partnered with (and I have a few companies within each), 1 pays me very well (but I advertise to get traffic to the particular page... results in about a 40% return on investment), 1 pays very well but the sales are rare, 1 pays poorly, and the rest are ghost towns when it comes to transactions.

However, adSense is my trusty mule and every month I see a few hundred dollars. I'm persistent, so I won't quit affilliate marketing until I figure it out, but about 8 months into it I still haven't figured out the "magic touch" to generate sales consistently.

Hope my two pretty pennies help you out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The answer, like the answer to a lot of questions, is "it depends." While certainly a content-rich niche site is one way to go, a lot of people can do that, so the barrier to entry is low and the competition is high.

Think of the companies that have made billions. There are companies selling products (like Amazon), there are companies "selling" user created content (Web 2.0 companies like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), there are companies that have introduced new concepts like eBay, Groupon or Instagram.

Of course there are content-rich sites, including some very large ones like the New York Times, CNN, WebMd, ESPN.com, TMZ and Fool.com. But they certainly do not have a lock on making money and, in fact, have to reinvent themselves continuously.

You may find a niche that doesn't have much competition, but if you find it, what makes you think that someone else won't find it the next day? There are many little sites on very little niches. How many sites are there like www.toenailfungusremedies.com that focus on just one narrow medical condition? Literally dozens.

My point is not that there is no money in content niches. I am sure there is. But I think to label it the best or most successful is wrong.

I have represented a number of clients who have bought and sold websites. In my personal experience, the ones who have done the best are the ones who sell a group of related products to a fairly well-defined group and provide excellent personal attention to their buyers. For example (and this is just a hypothetical, not a real-life example), you can't undersell giants like Walmart for a basic badminton set but if you sold only high-end badminton products that are not available at the big retailers, and really understand your products, you may be able to create a very valuable small business.

What is "best" for one person is not going to be best for another. If you don't like to fish, then a fishing supplies website is probably not a good idea for you.

Find something you like and try to find a way to fill a need related to that activity.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Unlimit

Unlimit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re

These days various online jobs are available which could be done be even housewives this is one of the best way to earn money online for them.

10. clickfund

clickfund
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think niche site and CPA sites have done the best for me. Of course both take a lot of focus and effort

11. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like content creation. For me I am able to put out some good work. I have also done CPA and you can earn from that as well.

12. even

even
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most successful way is the thing that you are enjoying the most. The thing that will not make you feel that it is a task.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Successful online earning is mainly talk about the traffic and the conversion, the website that can attract people come to visit if the way move toward success.

14. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have also been looking for many ways to earn money online like Jay and I haven't had much lately. I remember a few years ago when I was making good money, but now that the economy has slowed down I can see it from my eyes of making money online. But some of you guys have mentioned some great facts and I am going to try a few and report back on how I do.

15. man12345

man12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need to do a part time job in online.Any good websites available? How much can i earn ?

16. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes that is a great point. If you don't enjoy doing it then you will not have the motivation to do it so it will become a chore.

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The best way to get helpful answers to your question would be to start a new thread with some details of your skills, background and experience. That way our members should be able to give you more helpful and specific suggestions.

18. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Provide really helpful content can be a good choice.

19. even

even
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anything that you are passionate about can take you a long way.

20. brandon088

brandon088
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommended to start in blogging or making some article,for me that is the easiest way now a days to earn money online without any investment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.