Best Way to Boost Your ranking fast.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Nov 12, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are fine!!

I need your help, what is best method to boost your ranking within a month. from last 6-7 month there is no change in my site ranking. in this month in any cost(without paid link) i need to change. so kindly post your best suggestion and ideas.

Thanks in advance.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is no legitimate way that I know of that can be reliably counted on to boost your ranking in a month. Some unethical methods may boost your rankings for a month, but in a couple of months you'll find yourself with the same problem, if not worse. What have you been doing for the past 6-7 months to attempt to increase your rankings? Maybe you are doing it wrong? If you could share the URL with us, we could take a look and see what is going on, so we can better assist you.

3. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work On Quality forums and submit your website on high PR directories and bookmarking.
    Promote your website in popular social networking sites like twitter, facebook etc.
    Keep updating the content of the website and submit it in search engines.
    Choose your business relevant keywords and plan a best strategies for your website.

4. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you change your website content frequently, because i had seen all the website continue with the same content for more than a year and how you can submit your content to search engine? so, kindly let me know the answer

5. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joeroxxx is right. Doing SEO in a website for about 6 to 7 months without good results might be because of wrong methods used.

You might want to check the backlink profile of your site, how the keywords are being mapped within pages, incoming links and what pages of your site got the most number of links, link resources, contents, structure, competition, and the distribution of contents.

Those are some of the major factors that can be assessed to determine what is the problem that caused your site to get stuck. I am pretty sure there's something wrong.