Best Time for Gym ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by sobi123, Mar 12, 2013.

1. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, am planning for gim sooner , i would like to ask what time is the best for gim in 24 hours, mornning time, after-noon, or in night , bit confusing , some people are saying mornning time is best and some are saying evening is best , :S

Any Advice ?

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suppose you mean to GYM. Whether you go to gym in morning or evening it doesn't matter that much. It's more important that you exercise regularly. And it also depends when it is possible for you to take out time and hit the gym. You should decide when it is possible for you to go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Rocky Thanks for your prediction , and also thank dor my GYM correction , my friend saying evening time is more better then morning time, but you are saying ture regular exercise is most important , Anyway Thanks,

4. utkarsh

utkarsh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

best time for gim morning 5am to 8am.

• Like Like x 1
  5. spyindiajay

spyindiajay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well morning time is better for gym in summer and evening time is in winter . also its depend upon which time you are free for that and most of important thing is regularly exercise.........

• Like Like x 1
  6. Delgado2009

Delgado2009
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that after you take the breakfast, you should go to gym. You have more energy for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought this was a thread about GIN!

Greatly disappointed :(

Either way, Anytime is great for Gin :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will say ots more important when are your muscles in a state of relax i.e are in action for quite some time...morning is easy to adjust in schedule since you are fresh and with energy but your muscles are not in action mode...so more warm up is needed during morning hours for gym....Evening little bit difficult to adjust in the schedule..but since you are already in action mode due to whole day working ..little or no warm up is required..but energy levels in the evening time has to be taken into consideration..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you asking if there's a certain time that your body will respond better? Or generally are you asking in terms of the gym environment (as in when it's less busy)?

Really it doesn't matter, just go whenever you have the time and enthusiasm to go.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To me, morning time exercises could wake me up (better than coffee :) and prepare me for a day's activity. But if too strenuous, it could tired me too much to have enough energy for the day, so I keep them moderate in the morning. late afternoon time strenuous exercises, however, could boost up my energy for the evening and night (I am a night owl :), and help me sleep better.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i was asking both conditions , but Finaly i joined in Evening 6-8 ,

12. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Morning is the best time to for a gym and while we are doing exercise try to come over with smart exercise .

• Like Like x 1
  13. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best time for you to go to the gym, is whatever time you're willing to put 100% effort into working hard. I'm more of a night person, so I prefer to go to the gym at night because that's when I feel most awake and energized. If you're more of a morning person, you would likely say the opposite. I like going to a gym that allows me to come whenever I please, because then I don't have to stick to a set time. That's really helpful for changes in working hours, and other appointments.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Deem Host

Deem Host
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best time for gym is at evening time after 5 pm.

• Like Like x 1
  15. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It may depend to your preference, but I suggest start your day with a gym, it energize me if I start it before the sun completely rise. People in the nearby gym don't actually stay in the gym before 7AM, but we do jog first in the oval around 5-7AM.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good for you ownedbox, that is an early start. You obviously take your fitness seriously and I hope it is working out well for you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends if you are more of a morning person or an evening person. Personally, I prefer to go in the morning, at 6 AM. I get about an hour's workout in, and then I get myself all cleaned up, and then I got work. I go about every other day, or sometimes just 2 times a week. It just depends on my schedule.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Jack, do you go back home after the gym, before you go to work?

Do you have breakfast, before or after you go to the gym?

• Like Like x 1
  19. TT Annoy Me

TT Annoy Me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suppose ideally would be mid morning when you've woken up fully, but then you may be at work so that time isn't ideal.

I guess it's personal preference; experiment with various times to suit you best. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  20. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends what you like morning or evening. But I personally thing morning time is the best to keep your muscles stretched. After workout, you should eat plenty of food. This will make your muscles be at good shape.

• Like Like x 1