Best Strategy for seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Sep 21, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi frns..

Please tell me what is the best strategy for whole seo?

*on page
    *off page
    *SMO
    * PPC

which one is better.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would take PPC off the list. There is no "best" choice from the remaining items, as they are all necessary for a comprehensive SEO program.

3. benjamin

benjamin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In SEO , both on page & off page are the two most important things. Without good on page you can't be successful in off page. To get instant traffic you can go for PPC.

4. Michelle_E

Michelle_E
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seo is broad topic and very time consuming to implement. but i would suggest you to stay out of extreme blackhat methods. better be safe than lose all your hardwork

5. saurabh_saxena

saurabh_saxena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All are very important and best to optimize any website........

6. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If talking regarding organic way in SEO then onpage, offpage and SMO helps a lot to get well ranking in the search engine because all three are connected to one another.

Onpage is necessary to make the webpage search engine friendly for easily crawl.

Offpage is necessary to get quality backlinks and rank higher in the SERPs through diverse high quality resources.

And last but not least, SMO also helps to rank well in the search engine because search engine especially Google gives importance to social signals for the content which you have write/submit for getting backlinks during giving ranking to the webpage.

7. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You mention on page, off page and SMO is the best for strategy for seo and also known for the natural link building technique and also we get organic visitor from internet.
    While PPC is known for the getting the instant result for increasing the site's visitor.

8. jennifer1234

jennifer1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think ppc is better but it is paid services, and other off-pages seo is also best.

9. Mensusa

Mensusa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think PPC and SMO is the best strategy for whole seo.....

10. Brainpulse

Brainpulse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my point of view On-page, PPC and SMO is the best strategy for SEO

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please tell us why, your answers would be much more helpful if you were to give even a brief explanation.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All are good. But out of these, I only prefer three of them - On-page, Off-page and SMO because these three are the one which can give long lasting visitors, good website's ranking and business' identity while talk about PPC, it is also good but it is costly and only gives exposure to your website. With this you can get only temporary traffic for your website which is good for the long term online business.

13. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear James! Your question "Best strategy for SEO" is equivalent to "Best strategy of marketing"... :) best strategy for anything is a broad term. SEO is basically marketing of business online (mainly via search engines) to bring maximum traffic to your website. Not only bringing traffic but also conversion oriented traffic that also impacts the ROI of your business. The strategy will depend on the age of domain, number of competitors, awareness about your product and brand in the market and the business as a whole. Lets say, I am to market Insurance. Does digital display would work here as it works for the products like mobile phones?? No! lets come back to SEO. Understand the point of view of customers, how they think about insurance? and what they are looking for in Insurance. It will depend on place to place as the customer vary from place to place. Do some brainstorming for keywords in that locality and don't be dependent only on the adwords key planner. Well I hope I am clearing the concept, not possible to talk everything here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. deepak tiwari

deepak tiwari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Onpage and offpage is the best seo strategy but maintain the ration of 60% on page and 40 % off page.

15. spyindiarvind

spyindiarvind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All strategies are best. For instant results PPC is best otherwise i think, SMO is best...

16. stevenduglus

stevenduglus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right now its better to prefer Content marketing strategies to get promote your website. Because it is quite really helpful to expose your website over other website.

17. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry dude, there is no 'best' strategy for SEO, it varies for each website you are trying to optimize whether it's an e-commerce site or a simple blog site. Onpage and offpage SEO are crucial for all pretty much all strategies, but using PPC is a waste of time unless you are trying to market something specific!

18. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ON page and OFF page is better when compared to SMO and PPC.Because if your ON page and OFF page of your website should be perfect,then only your website would index on Google.Otherwise your website does not index and not placing in the SERP list while users searching.

19. buildindia

buildindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

onpage and offpage, unique content, social media and submission is the best statergy for the seo

20. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is awesome, but you need to have experience. It's also not real SEO, it's SEM.....Search Engine Marketing. I'd stay away from it unless you have some training. On page is pretty important, but aside from content posts, you can pretty much set it and forget it. that leaves off page, which is links and social media signals. Focus most of your attention on those. there's a lot to know because you can post a lot of the wrong kind of links and hurt your site so make sure you do your research.