Best software for online customer support for small business

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Sophia, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Sophia

Sophia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the best and cost effective software for customer support? I’ve tried using Bitrix24, it seems too hard, and it’s not exactly a support system. What software do you use? I’d be grateful for a good advice.

2. Adams90

Adams90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of them. Depends on your needs. If you have money for products like Zendesk, you can try it and see if that's cost effective. If you need something more simple, e.g. just ticketing through email, you can try Deskun or GQueues. But again, I think you need to specify exactly what features you need and how much you are willing to pay for them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, as mentioned above, everything depends on your business needs.
    I have an experience using Zendesk for customer support. I really liked it, cuz there were a way to integrate your customers database with live chat and phone conversations. So when customer called our support team, we saw all the information about this phone number and client. That was really helpful to solve issues in a small period of time.
    I also use Joomla and couple specific CRM systems for different businesses

4. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, Sophia.

I think what you're looking for is a Customer Relationship Management Software. What kind of business industry are you in? It also helps if you can let us know how many of you are on your team since not all CRMs are created equal.

If you're working for a team of 1-15 people, Insightly may be a great option for you. There's also free version of Zoho that you may want to try.

If you're working with more, you can check out Zendesk, Dynamics, or Salesforce.

Make sure you choose a CRM that's easy to use and one that provides awesome customer support, in case you run into some issues. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. DKV

DKV
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Second the advice given by Adam90, you need to prepare "I need" and "nice to have" list based on your business activity / daily requirements and then go about researching on which tool meets most of the list.

#5 DKV, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
  6. ingape

ingape
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A basic CRM is indeed something that you should think of. There are many free versions or trials, you can chose what fits your company best. Try to research. I could recommend you one company - interfeo.com , they provided our Company with IT solutions, and the results are clearly visible.

#6 ingape, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017