Best Social Network exchange website?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by James12smith, Dec 20, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I've used addmefast.com and like-ex.com, they seem to work ok. Does anyone know of any better?

Thanks

james

2. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many social network exchange websites, addmefast.com, like4like.org, Followlike.net, Socialhits, get like hits, easylikes4u.com etc........!!!

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would not recommend any kind of purchasing or "exchanging" of "likes" or 'followers" because many times they are not eal, and do not really help at all. Have you actually interacted with any of your new "likes" of "followers" to make sure that you are actually getting real people, and not just fake profiles?

• Like Like x 1
  4. vjproduction

vjproduction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

^ This. And even if you get real people in that way, they can care less about you and your content - they are fake followers and you will hardly get any visit from them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with these "like" and "follow" exchange being mostly fakes. I too doubt that they even take some time to look at a content. I would prefer quality over quantity when it comes to this.

6. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think sometimes these likes and follow are fake and sometimes these are not fake but if these are not fake then they are helpful to us in various ways.

7. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree that fake follower did not generate conversion, how about the influences level to new audience who plan to likes or follow the page? If a site only begin with 10 likes, that surely not confident them.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The number of likes will only help if the content engages the reader. If the content is low quality, and a visitor sees a page has a high number of likes, they will wonder about the reputation of the owner of the site, and will not wish to become a follower. On the other hand, a website with quality content that engages the reader will not need to buy fake "likes", as their content will get real people to become followers, an the real followers, by participating on the site, will make it more interesting for any real followers that come after them.

9. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social network exchange is not recommended because they really do not help to getting real peoples.

10. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everybody has to start from somewhere. You cannot expect to have the same level of credibility as a well established business from the beginning. Building a good reputation requires some work. However, I don't think that trying to trick your audience would help on long term.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rinox

Rinox
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Addmefast and Like4like are the best Site Exchange Social Links.