Best SEO Software

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Nov 12, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been doing SEO for a few years now, but believably I have never really used any software. I have always just had a network of blogs which I owned and some that I was able to access to post and create pages on which belonged to friends. I have never not been able to hit a keyword for a client to date but I have probably spent more time working that I should have.

So, what software packages can you point me to? I have been using BuzzBundle for about a month now and that is really awesome, although its not really an SEO tool.

I am looking for something that I can set up every day, week, month (what ever) and it will help me with link building.

Any suggestions?

2. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

James It had been Good For Your Site If You Do manual Submission For Your Web-Site . Since Creating To many Irrelevant Links for your Website Will Harm page rank And Keywords.
    So Do Manual Submission With Quality Back links.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never used a software for SEO. A software use for SEO can be more than bad and you can be penalized. SEO is a technique for me not a tool or software.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although devilbatista said it better, I agree with both him and hamishcode. You have a network of websites you can use for linking, and you apparently have a successful track record. You do not want to screw it up by using software to do the work. It will do more to damage to your reputation than it will to help.

5. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will suggest you to build links manually because software are not much beneficial.

6. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone who is saying above never use SEO software or you'll get penalty from Google isn't CORRECT. If you think it is correct then could you point out the difference between creating manually web2.0 and auto?

Both does the same thing either you create manually or auto. SEO softwares are time saver. Yes i use many softwares such as Magic Submitter, GSA Search Engine Ranker. Also it depends on your using skills if you don't know how to use properly to get benefit from it then you're playing with fire.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I do think this is a "consider the source" moment - someone who sells SEO software recommending you use SEO software. The software recommended in the signature above uses previously created content to "create" articles for you. I have seen people here on BAF create posts simply by copying content from another source, either complete or by picking and choosing a sentence here and there. I doesn't work here (when I discover it - trust me, I look) and it won't work for SEO either.
    There is no question that giving the subject some thought and creating articles yourself is not easy, but it is original and provides value for the reader - and, of course, getting a few backlinks from it doesn't hurt either. The same applies to any other task. You can use software to assist in providing information you need to perform the task, but it is infinitely better to perform the task yourself.

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The software I use the most is Rank Tracker from the same company as Buzz Bundle. This software gives me rankings for my keywords for all my clients' websites. Its also a good tool for creating reports to send to your clients so they can actually see how SEO is helping their business.

9. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are looking a best software for SEO , try SEnuke , i think its best software on internet for SEO,

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked out their website, and they say you can get a #1 ranking in 14 days. I doubt it, but even if it can do it, it's probably not by using legitimate white-hat methods. Also, once you get to #1, can it help you stay there? That is why you use white-hat methods - because you want to not only get to #1 for the right phrases, you want to be able to stay there long term.