Best Search Engine Optimization – articles are the best SEO tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Robert20, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Robert20

Robert20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article writing is one of the best search engine optimization options as it allows you to use a wide range of keywords and phrases that enables you to connect with your product or service niche. It is important that you use all the relevant keywords and phrases and distribute them in such a way that when people browse on the internet using these keywords and phrases, they will also be directed to your website. This will enable more traffic to your site forcing the search engines to grab your site and place it in the higher rankings of the search engine pages.

Just thought I'll throw out a couple of tips out there for people that want are new to SEO.

2. Ambi

Ambi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely, articles are one of the good way to generate natural links for a website and good articles helps to draw traffic also.

3. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Building out your website is crucial.. but article marketing has gone down hill since the last major Google update. Sites such as Ezines, Articlebase.com, and Hubpages, lost over 60% traffic over night!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. jparinas21

jparinas21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Articles are still the best SEO tools. Not just plain ARTICLES but articles with content and significance. I think what google wants is to provide researchers with articles that meet the needs of the seekers.

6. himansu

himansu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i agree with you, Article writing is one of the best search engine optimization options to improve our keyword ranking

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The update Yanni mentioned was to penalize "content farms", sites that churn out articles specifically for the purpose of providing links to other sites. However, as jparinas21 pointed out, well-written articles can still meet the needs of the reader, and also provide backlinks to websites that will help increase their Google rankings.

8. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

still their are some links that driving traffic i have never used article marketing but this time i will try since i checked two sites last time on backlinkwatch and the sites have made backlinks from the articles also the sites were ranking good.

9. Bwendo

Bwendo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IMO this is because there are so many spammy artcles about such topics as "5 Reasons you need a Seattle Divorce Lawyer" or "Three tips to make your Acai Berries flatten your stomach" in other words the vast majority of articles were utter nonsense written entirely from an SEO viewpoint.

I trolled through some of the article sites and really struggled to find a reliable meaningful article that wasn't written with SEO as the primary focus.

I say google again is one step ahead and is lessening the 'power of the article' as articles have been infiltrated by spammers.

Or people re-spinning the same basic content over and over and submitting seven new articles from the same four hundred words.

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

agree. Article not only build link but only give idea to the potential reader what your blog/website is about, and it generate targeted traffic as well

11. syed2011

syed2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will go for Blog Commenting first and then Article submissions and after tat social bookmarkings :D

12. kumkum01

kumkum01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI guys...I like this..." It is important that you use all the relevant keywords and phrases and distribute them in such a way that when people browse on the internet using these keywords and phrases, they will also be directed to your website. This will enable more traffic to your site forcing the search engines to grab your site and place it in the higher rankings of the search engine pages"......thanks for share with us...

regards...

kumkum.