Best Reseller Web Hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jay., Feb 16, 2013.

1. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What would you say is the best reseller web hosting package available? Consider all aspects, including the price, uptime, support etc.

I've recently been using zFast (British company, but I'm sure people from any country can use them) and I have to say they've been excellent. Very good service and at incredible monthly price (especially when coupons used).

If anyone is thinking of registering at www.zfast.co.uk, be sure to Pm me to get the 50% off coupons. :)
    Despite how it may sound I genuinely don't work for them / not affiliated with them, I just thought their good service should be shared with you guys.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to agree ankur. Since, Hostgator is providing best hosting services then why not Reseller services. I think they are one of the best Hosting providers. Since, they own a huge Hosting box.

3. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've never actually used Hostgator but to be fair I've always heard good things about them. I remember trying to join once but there ended up being hidden fees in the registration process. Eventually I decided not to use them and found some better web hosts that were cheaper with seemingly the same hosting quality.

4. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

fergal Suggest me Recently about namecheap, it is really nice and reliable. I dont know that it is providing reseller hosting or not. but if yes then Go a head and try this. :)

Thanks

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Namecheap.com for buying Domain purpose only. It's really reliable on that side. I don't know about the Hosting. But I really think it's reliable.

6. Brij Pandey

Brij Pandey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For any type of hosting,I will vote for hostgator.There customer support is simply awesome.
    I have a coupon code for hostgator using which you can get free unlimited hosting for one month.

Coupon code is : HOST444FREE

Thanks