Best phone model with a good camera

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by dil1962, Jan 24, 2015.

1. dil1962

dil1962
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for a good smartphone with a high MP camera. I have 3 phones in mind. Xperia Z, Samsung A7, Nokia Lumia. What is the best phone considering the quality of the camera?

2. crunchie

crunchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung Note 4 has a high MP camera...it has 16mp and has so many options / features. If you have a limitation on your budget, you can go for Samsung Galaxy S4.

3. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for any smartphone, then I would tell you go an buy I phone 6 its camera is perfect as compare to other smartphone, Its killer feature is super fast phase-detection autofocus (what Apple calls "focus pixels") that blows away the competition.

4. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung note 4 best picture quality, i think all sansumg device have good picture quality. I phone , actuly its depends upon mega pixel of the camera and its quality notihing else

5. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend you Nokia Lumia 1020, it has pretty powerful 41 Mega Pixel camera.

6. somyasharma

somyasharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Camera is one of the most wanted feature, that every one get best in their next smartphone. In your three choice, I would suggest you Samsung Galaxy A7. It has well designed with high-end specifications such as higher camera(13MP), 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and many other great features.

7. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the best variant is, HTC One M8. This is a good choice for people who appreciate beautiful high-quality photos. HTC Duo Camera is quite effective and has good shooting performance, great shot-to-shot speed and its focusing is extremely fast.

8. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I go for samsung when you talk about the camera, samsung has a good quality camera for their smart phones. So I chose samsung when it comes to camera.

9. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to camera I used Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge, it's fast and clear with a high resolution and good MP.

10. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I will definitely go with Iphone 6 the camera is very clear and good for photography. This is the best phone I am using right now.

11. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on your budget. If you have 10k budget so xiaomi mi4! It's good cell phone with good camera as well as all another best features.

12. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Though there are many expensive phone that offer you good camera, more you pay better you get theorem.But if you are low on budget i Think even India manufacturers are providing good deal these days, Like Intex, Micromax or Lava, I use Intex phone and it seems no less than other good brands to me.My last phone was lava and that to was very durable i purchased it in 2012 and still it is working fine and battery is still very good.

13. vividbharti

vividbharti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

firstly tell your budget. how much you can spend on your mobile phone. but in my opinion Nokia Lumia 1020, samsung galaxy s4 are having latest features with very good high camera quality.

14. Newdelhidental

Newdelhidental
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HTC 820S has many features and very good camera quality. I think you should buy this phone.

15. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not really recommending but my Samsung smart phone has a very good image resolution of the camera. It is an S3 which is quite an old model already so I'm sure the newer model would have a far better resolution for the camera. And from what I heard, the video of the those new phone cameras can be used in making movies because the resolution is of high quality that it can be viewed on the theater screen.

16. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My mobile phone is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and I find it quality when it comes to camera compared to other brand but also Iphone had a good camera. It will be depending on your preferences and features as well as the budget.

17. cabrannon529

cabrannon529
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By 'Nokia Lumia', I assume you mean the Nokia Lumia 1020. If so, I would definitely go with the Lumia 1020. It has a 41 MegaPixel camera! You can't go wrong with a 41MP camera!

18. cnunamaker1

cnunamaker1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have an IPhone 6 Plus and the camera is literally amazing. I think the camera is 8 MP the picture quality is great. I have been taking a lot of pictures since my daughter was born. I have all the pictures developed and they still look good. My boyfriend has the Galaxy Note and it is supposed to have a better camera than my IPhone, but the pictures always turn out fuzzy and the print quality is terrible.

19. anopportuneaura

anopportuneaura
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nokia lumia is best...its camera really high quality and all the material use in lumia phones are high quality