Best Online Business Option?????

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by TisdaleJohn, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TisdaleJohn

TisdaleJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually i dont have too much money to invest so whats the best idea to have business online?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When someone does not have much money to invest, the question may not be what kind of business, but whether to start the business. It would probably be best to know what type of business you want to start, then decide if you have the funds to put it online. Things that need to be done include designing the website, finding someone to host the website, and then promoting the website in the appropriate manner, whether through a listing on the search engines or social media, or both.
    With the exception of hosting, which you would need to pay someone for, you would need the knowledge to build and promote the website properly. Otherwise, you would need to pay someone for that as well.
    In short, to start a business online, if you do not have sufficient funds to hire someone, you would need the expertise to do it properly yourself. If you have neither, you may need to rethink your strategy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. singingjeanie

singingjeanie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could start off easy making money from selling items on ebay. Your junk at home is another mans treasure :D
    And when you have the money to start your own website look around for the best deals. If you do not know how to build websites then sign up with hosting packs that has the builder. I personally do not like the builders because it limits you on how you want things to look but to pay someone to do it for you will add up fast. Be careful of scammers in all corners of the internet.

But before you start anything...ask yourself what would I be interested in....or what do I love to do...don't start something you have no interest in. It wont last.

Best of luck!

4. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi TisdaleJohn

Actually, you could start an online business based on a topic you love, know a lot about or something you don't mind learning about. If you have an online business, you could put a portion of it online. If you have a hobby or job/life knowledge you could base it on that. If you have something that you think would be profitable and don't mind researching it and becoming an expert on the subject, you could base it on that.

That's why my company specializes in - helping people build businesses online and love doing it.

We give you all the tools, the process, training and support to succeed and everything is in one place so you don't have to run all over the place putting things together. Realize putting a business online is much different than just putting up a website. You need to ensure your idea is monetizable and that you have the means to engage in commerce some way.

Good luck to you!

5. alixjackson9

alixjackson9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly you have to decide what business you want to start according to your budget.Make a website to show your business public and do SEO work on your website to promote your business. You can do this work from your home with help of a computer connected with internet connection and if you are unable to do seo work then in that condition you can give this work to any expert search engine optimizer . This technique can change your life and make popular to your business. By this technique you can increase your business productivity and earn more and can become a millionaire. I hope you will like this technique.

Alix Jackson

6. sushilsilicon

sushilsilicon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unless you are making a living off of personal ventures, you won’t have an income without them. There are many ways to market your company, from blogging to networking to word-of-mouth. Once you’ve impressed a client with your design skills and business sense, it’s amazing how word can get around, and there are ways to encourage it. When starting or attempting to grow a graphic design business, a key factor is finding clients.

7. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have not enough resources and want to start business then there is not any big problem in it. You may purchase any website and promote it on internet if you have good communication skills and knowledge about this field. You may earn an attractive amount by it. To get more business ideas you may visit "dailytrader.com" or "businessideas.com". These are best places to take nice ideas for your business and its growth.

8. pollack

pollack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many legit ways to earn money through online ..But i suggest reselling business.If you are interested in this business get the reseller plan at Goreseller. com . Through this you will get the domains at cheap price & you can sell it to others..

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

pollack there is no site opening for me at that domain?

10. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are you passionate about? It sounds like you are starting from scratch so you have the opportunity to follow your passion. If you have a skill you can offer try offering that skill on a site like Elance. If you have stuff to sell start with craigslist, ebay, or etsy if it's something crafty. Just be sure that it is something you are passionate about so you are willing to work through the tough times of starting a business.

• Like Like x 2
  11. mkenneth

mkenneth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting a new business you need to first plan what business you want to start then after that you have to plan for the investment, and for starting online business you have lots of options like you can start your business social media site and you can earn quite a good money also.

12. andrewtarant

andrewtarant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start any kind of online business which is always beneficial as well as profitable for you if you choose right path means you should considered factors which are mostly affected in your site. So you can use any marketing strategy to promote your business products and increase the web traffic on your site.

13. bambooh

bambooh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are serious about building a business online, as a beginner it is not going to be easy for you to do it fast. so you need to join programs like the empower network. With empower network you can promote their products and make money from it. With empower network you have the ability to create an online presence very fast in a matter of no time. They are ranked 509 according to alexa.com.

It is not as easy to start your own business and make things fast without joining programs that have a good online presence and which can help you to grow your business now, i am not talking about a nine month or 18 months results. if you are willing to see result within 3 months of work the empower network is the right place for you.

14. pawee

pawee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Or why not start a career online!? There are several field in the healthcare industry that offers work at home opportunity like medical coding and medical transcription. If you're interested with working online, this is one of the stable job you can have. All you have to do is to invest time in studying which can be thru studying online too.

15. googlegirl

googlegirl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of people really like the idea of starting their own business. However there are quite a few things that you are going to want to think about before you decide to just jump in and get started.

Taking a little bit of time and thinking it through before you start your business will save you a lot of hassles in the future. It might even save you from starting a business that has no hope of success.

One of the great benefits of starting a business from home is that the start up costs are fairly small but that doesn't mean that you can ignore them.

actually i am doing online business by reselling domain name,hosting plans,etc..

Its is also not necessary to be online all the time . we could also do this as a part time.If you want you can try this.

Hope this is informative. Thank you :)

16. elly3173

elly3173
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have a lot of money to start a business, you'd better be prepared to do lots of learning, do manual labor for your own business and spend a lot of time to figure out what works or not. I just have to be upfront here because if you don't have money to spend on your business then you have to sacrifice your time.

There are many ways for you to start a business online without spending a lot of money. The easiest one will be selling the items that you don't want on eBay. If you're good with making a handmade products, you can sell on Etsy. The cost for selling on eBay and Etsy is free unless you opt for something fancy for your listing in the case of eBay. If you love writing, you can publish an e-book on Smashwords and Amazon Kindle. The only amount of money you have to spend is to create a fascinating e-book cover because people buy your e-book not just based on your content but also because of your amazing cover.

Most importantly is it doesn't matter what kind of business you want to have, you need to setup a blog. The cost of setting up a blog is pretty much low and heck, I can even do a basic blog setup for you for FREE if you want to. Once you have a blog up and running, you can monetize your website and thus you make extra income to reinvest the money back to your business.

17. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My advice is you need online business idea based on your available budget. You may start with online shopping or apparel ecommerce store. If you still face capital issue, my best advise is to seek investor and you can also find some published business idea for your reference.

18. Justin McCollen

Justin McCollen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try starting a online shop for kids. Its a nice idea because there a lot of parents out there that are going online to look for kids clothes. They much rather prefer it rather than going to the mall to buy those clothes for their kids...

19. Lincoln Smith

Lincoln Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all you have to be specific about what kind of business are you planning to start. Secondly, when you have planned you have to create a website and start promoting your business through different Social Media platforms.

20. MoodyGroup

MoodyGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I was faced with the same problem I turned to network marketing and fused it with an internet campaign. I didn't even have to create a website as I had an affialiate replicated site that came with my opportunity. I used free methods to drive traffit towards it. Classified adds, free solo adds (safelists) posting in facebook groups, posting content in community groups such as this, traffic share sites, youtube video's and so forth. All targeted in a way to drive traffic to my opportunity. My operating budget was $250 per month though in retrospect though it would have taken longer I could have done it for under 100 dollars a month if I had to. That said as profit would have come in I would scale up in order to make more money which I have done.

Myself if I had to start all over again I would do the same. Start with a micro business such as network marketing or affiliate marketing and use the internet as your main marketing means. Scale into bigger advertising budgets over time so you can use paid solo adds which are by far the best investment in marketing you will more likely than not ever make. And just repeat yourself over and over again as you scale up. Success will be yours.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.