Best online business ideas?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by sendey, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sendey

sendey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi

I'm new to the internet and I want to learn about how to make money. If anyone can recommend some sites or products that you like, I would really appreciate it!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum sendey.

Your question is very broad. If you can be a bit more specific our members will be able to give you much more helpful feedback and suggestions. For example, can you tell us a little about your interests and experience and anything you have done to make money so far?

3. garryjohn258

garryjohn258
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tottaly agree with you and You really need a expert with you to start a new business. He will be help you to start your business in right way. If you have money then you can also invest some money in the share market to get profit. But you should take some risk to grow up your business.

4. ShaneMark

ShaneMark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When You visit making online money website and invest money in this website before invest you should get information about that company. because now a day many fraud company are available in market and you can put your self in problem.

5. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely right,
    If you have less experience then it is better if you take some experienced person with you. Because about what is use he can guide you to take the right step.

6. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In general the best online business ideas are those which bring two or more parties together and act as a marketplace. This way the business can facilitate transactions or other interactions and monetise it through fees, percentage cuts or advertising.

I think you have to analyse your strengths see what your best at and try and align that with a business concept.

7. billyrobert

billyrobert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tell us about your intrest

You should start a business in which you have a personal interest. Don't think about whatever it is.Without interest you can't do any thing. you should tell us about your interest then we are able to give you an ideal solution for your online business.

8. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well as a beginner, you can't expect to earn thousands of dollars from the very first day. There are many ways to earn online and as a beginner I'd advice you to start blogging on a topic of your interest. This will gradually take you towards the real internet. Slowly you will learn how to write good quality articles, how to do SEO, how to engage with your social audience and then how to earn money through Affiliates or AdSense like program. Never waste your time on sites like PTC or the sites which say to pay $$$ to you instantly. Nothing is free of cost on the web. Keep patience and follow only legitimate ones.

9. surbhigulyani

surbhigulyani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to start your own online Business then Online Affilate Marketing is the Best Online Business Idea.

10. smo9marketing

smo9marketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@sendey

That's no different than saying, "I just got a free retail storefront. What should I sell."

My only answer is, "Everything You Can."

11. Jack Simmons

Jack Simmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet is a medium of many opportunities specifically business. With the right business plan you can have the right business with the right business persona...

12. sendey

sendey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have 2+ year experience in real estate property market !

13. MoodyGroup

MoodyGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for products to market on the internet you might look at the DSA (direct selling association) as they represent a large group of network marketing opportunities which have agreed and are signatory to certain ethical standards. Thought there are many opportunities that are legitimate outside of the those represented by the DSA that is always a good place to look for products and businesses that must adhere to a standard. Though I currently represent opportunities that are independent of the DSA the very first product I marketed was culled from there directory. It will give you a good over all view of the scope of network marketing. If indeed that is where you are looking.

14. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tend to agree with the above... Any ideas that look quick and effective are either misleading (ie they don't work) or they are effective and thousands of people quickly jump on the bandwagon. I believe there's no substitute for traditional market research and developing an effective business plan.

15. earth

earth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online business

Making money through online is easy if you learn the needed skills.I work from home and earn by doing online business.I chose reselling business because incredibly low capital needed (in comparison with other investments), Less risk as cost is fixed by reseller based on website features, High growth currently(many want to create website for their business,Earn a decent revenue.I am a reseller with Goresellers , since they provide pre-built websites with features like hosting, security certificates,email,website builders and other services that are reliable and attractive I usually fix a higher price for the features and earn my profit.

16. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best idea that I somehow follow until now is seling things online. I mostly sell things/files that I just get online for free.

• Like Like x 1
  17. john_mclaren

john_mclaren
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may learn about "PPC" or the pay per click option for earning on the online portals. Once you have got your site verified, just go for improved page ranking with expert SEO solutions. Join social media sites and forums and go for press releases in order to get likes and visits to your page and in this way you may an online marketing revenue.

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done ownedbox, where are you selling those items, is it on eBay or somewhere else?

19. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, if you would like to learn how to earn money, then the best way is to start a business. You can read and learn business article on our website.

20. Owen36

Owen36
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to earn money through online.I would suggest you to start the reselling business in online. Here they providing two plans.You can choose any one of it.By getting the reseller account you can start selling Domains,Hosting plans,SSL certificates by fixing high rates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.