Best mobile devices. Need advice selecting accessories!

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Slucceend, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Slucceend

Slucceend
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone! I would be very pleased if you share your opinions taking into consideration your own practice Could anyone recommend me please what type of component parts shall I require for my mobile devices? enexpensive or high-priced? At the moment I am going to acquire a battery for my Dell notebook As a result of my search, three websites have drawncalled my attention: 1 cheapbatteryonline com which sells cheapbatteryonline com/]cheap laptop batteries and 2 mybestbattery com which exposes quality mybestbattery com/]new laptop batteries at a bit higher price 3 dell com vends dell com/]original batteries and other netbook component parts but at a much higher price Mybestbattery com and cheapbattery com offer compatible batteries; they are not original, not manufactured by Dell They offer Denaq batteries Have you heard anything about this producer? But these online stores give all the guarantees I consider necessary: quality guarantee, money back, safe and secure shopping, they guarantee that my credit card data will be protected and will not be passed to third parties

Now I have a dilemma and can’t decide what is the the most reputable place to purchase the accumulator for my Dell my portable devices and what component parts should I acquire in future? penny, costly, that of a medium-cost, original or compatible? I wish to save money and at the same time I look forward to shop long life and good battery
    I have already read some views but they differ Those who manufacture enexpensive component parts string along customers and consider that sixpenny accumulators are as good as costly ones If the item is costly it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be of good quality While those whoproduce more costly accumulators do not stop assuring that proper staff or accessories can’t be tacky They consider that they use only acceptable and certified raw materials and primary accumulatorsand the hitch of quality accumulators is much more longer Both sides guarantee quality, reliability, proper operation of products But unfortunately not both sides provide an acceptable cost
    What do you think? I will be very very if somebody provides any veiws and shares his or her background

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Slucceend and thanks for asking your questions. Personally if it was me I'd purchase components from my Dell equipment directly from Dell. You are more likely to get compatible products and to keep your warranty from Dell intact. You could also have a look at eBay.

3. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon, flipkart are one of the best to buy mobile accessories but recently I got good deals at rediff where they had an offer of Buy One Get One Free Sony Ex-088 3.5mm Jack Earphone. You can also check out their website for mobile accessories online for more details.