Best freelancing business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by aprilsagar, Feb 22, 2008.

1. aprilsagar

aprilsagar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can only advise to all freelancers that blogging is one the best all time business which with passage of time develops and can bring good revenue in 2-3 years.Even if started from free blogspot or wordpress blog,it doesnt matter.But if you are serious,get yourself a domain name first.And yeah,hosting too.In free wordpress blogs(wordpress.com one),you dont get free CSS.You need to pay for that.Some $15.

2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

CSS is pretty simple to learn on your own, so before spending anything on someone else to do it try it yourself.

Learn for free at W3Schools.

3. gnine11

gnine11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

aprilsagar, I hope you are not talking about freelancing business only online. If we talk about freelancing business otherwise Advertising is very vast field and it has the capacity to absorb any kind of creativity call it writing,sketching, painting,music,video making etc anything one can think off and best part is with all softwares easily available, wherewithals to do this is not a problem.

4. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with blogging. They have become extreamly popular. It also seems that they are easier to generate revenue with. They are also free softwares, and cheap to run. I guess all they require is your time. :)

5. stevebarnard

stevebarnard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Blogging is amazing earning area to all technical freelancers, but many have no knowledge about it. We should do some thing for them to provide online and home based money solution.

Servana.com (my signature) provides freelancing works and small business ideas/help to non-technical home base freelancers in a simple manner.

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is one of the most easy way to earn money. However, it need to spend time on it before it can generate income. It will be always better if the blogger can get own domain and hosting

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm lucky I started blogging last few months and gained some good reputation online. Why?
    Because I used it as one of mt major source of extra income. How?
    I saw people back in DP who are looking for sites where they can advertise at very cheap price. And I offered my blog there and they agree with my prices. :D

9. TmasterMind

TmasterMind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's true and to add to blogging, what you should consider is to upgrade your blog regularly as with the updated posts to keep Google crawling on your blog. This way too, it can earn more followers as these online readers can always be happy expect more on your coming posts, making them stay that longer. Content will always be the king, and you'll easily earn when you magnet these customer's interest through these helpful and unique contents ever posted.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And if you are taking blog posts from other blogs, be sure to credit them within the post. It's a good way of thanking them. :D