Best free resources for online business help?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by srock, Jul 14, 2015.

1. srock

srock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the best websites, blogs and teachers out there for someone learning how to start up their own online business venture? I am hoping to create a blog and vlog sharing content about holistic health, nutrition and fitness, and use that to feed an online health coaching business.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MichelleAlese

MichelleAlese
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For someone looking to start an online business, websites specifically targeted to small business owners may be helpful. For instance, you can check out Small Business Trends, Fit Small Business, Business on Main and The Self Employed to get a variety of tips for creating a new, successful business. Since you're interested in blogging, I'd also recommend looking into digital marketing and blogging-focused websites such as Copyblogger for further inspiration.

Best of luck with your new online business!

3. Salifu

Salifu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used blogmarketing academy of David Risly(it is a paid membership).
    you can also follow, Pat Flynn,entrepeneurs on fire and warrior forum. There may be others but the 3 above i have experience with and i can tell you they would help a great deal if you are just starting out.

4. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i think you should start your venture with your blogger website which also play the same way like a wordpress website. There are not many customisation options available once you establish your name your can switch to your domain.