Best Customer Service Practices

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by clarissjavier, Oct 3, 2012.

1. clarissjavier

clarissjavier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys! I am planning on starting my own business soon and before I do that, I want all my bases covered (I'm a little bit OC). So, I was wondering what customer service practices should I implement? I mean is the saying "the customer is always right" right?

2. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you never want to argue with the customer unless you do really care about what he is saying. If he is saying the food is good, trust what he is saying and say you can get him a new one. And if he says no tell him you will take it off his bill at the end (not then but at the end). I mean that saying is right most of the time except a few occasions. There are a few others, I will post them up as I think of them. Also another important thing is to act professional.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure, polite stuff is a way to quality of service

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

For me, when it comes to customer service, the important things to remember are to treat the customer the way we ourselves would like to be treated, remember that it is the customer who pays everyone's wages and to be always mindful of the fact that we should not expect the customer to know as much about our business, product or service as we do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. clarissjavier

clarissjavier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks so much for the reply guys! :thumbsup: I'll keep these in mind once I start my business.

6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, agree with these points, polite conversation increase the visibility among the people and known as well mannered company.:p