Best Cart PHP script?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by davidblack, Jun 19, 2014.

1. davidblack

davidblack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to create a online store. For that I want to know which is the best PHP cart script which I can install on my server. I want every maximum features in it.

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OsCommerce, Prestashop and of course Magento are best choices as for me. It depends on your skills and server managing knowledge

3. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For maximum features I believe that Magento is best fit, but also you will need good skills in administrating and configuring servers

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I support Magento suggestion. This shopping cart script is the most powerful among others

5. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am most comfortable with ZenCart.

6. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use X-cart is one of the most popular shopping cart and ecommerce software which is suitable for running any online store for me. It is written in PHP and powered by MySQL database.

7. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many tool or cms available to create the e-commerce site . opencart, oscommerce these are some cart tool . you can edit according to your use or comfort . you can upload the product and detail .

8. bhavana

bhavana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use PrestaShop, because it allows users to add an unlimited number of products to your e-commerce store. And PrestaShop helps to speed up the purchasing process with its one-page checkout. It helps to increase your conversion rate, while effectively reducing the cart abandonment rate.

9. Astrid2

Astrid2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you want the maximum feature, you may used nopCommerce, but it's not php based. it based on ASP.Net MVC. but if you looking for cart based in php i suggest you to choose PrestaSHop, its php based and open source, while you've need to change something you can do it by yourself :D

10. jayanta01

jayanta01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion you should go with Prestashop. I always prefer Prestashop for site like online store.

11. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend PrestaShop or OSCommerce. They are both really solid platforms. :)

12. neuman

neuman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending on your level of experience with web development and CMS (wordpress, drupal, joomla) will depend on what shopping cart you should use.

I personally use CS-Cart (durablesheds.com). This is a paid shipping cart but offers a free edition for development (no checkout feature until you purchase a licenses). Very easy to work with and one of the nicest systems I have used to date.

I have worked with opencart in the past and find it pretty simple as well. However the admin interface is pretty dated. Opencart 2.0 should resolve this (beta still).

Magento is the most used shopping cart platform by Large businesses (samsung, ford, fox, lenovo, olympus, menshealth, vizio, nike). It's one of the most powerful and takes some time learning the system.

For Free: Opencart, simple backend and huge open source community or Magento if you have the time to learn the backend
    Paid: CS-Cart