Best Business advice

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Karl fernandes, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Karl fernandes

Karl fernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should always believe that you need to love what you do and rest will come in your hand. to be a successful business man you need to work hard and you cannot achieve alone. You need to take help from the mentor, parents or somebody else support. For many the ability to evaluate, internalize and act on counsel they received was instrumental in getting their companies off the ground

• Like Like x 2
  2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Totally agree with you, especially on couple of things you mentioned.

1. You should love what you do.
    2. You cannot do it all by yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cryptobee2018

Cryptobee2018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Best Business Advice You'll Ever Get. Starting a Business? The People Who Break or Manipulate the Rules Are the Ones Who Really Become Successful. How a Near-Death Experience Inspired This Entrepreneur to Change Her Career and Plug Into Her Purpose. What to Do When You're Ready to Sell Your Business.

4. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You've shared some great advice. So, thank you.

I completely agree with you where you said that we need to love what we do.

If you love your work, it doesn't feel like work and you enjoy it. I personally live by this mantra to drive myself towards success in my professional life. Another piece of advice I got was this:

Keep going. On days when you feel like giving up, take a moment and remember why you started and begin again. Be consistent, persistent and see how things'll pay off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. jac123

jac123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed with the discussion " if you love your work you will feel like you are enjoying your work ". Also want to add up one more point, create interest in new things and technologies to make yourself updated.

6. David Jackson

David Jackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For us, this has meant connecting and communicating more closely with all our clients, even only potential ones, and taking as much input from them as possible. This enabled us to improve our platform immensely, in turn making better growth possible for our existing users and making it easier to attract new ones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Simon_G

Simon_G
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel that there is a very big difference between loving something and having a passion for something.

I love burgers, but I have no interest in working for McDonalds, nor do I think about wanting a burger as soon as I wake up.
    I love movies, but I have no interest in working in the media field, no do I think about watching a movie as soon as I wake up.

I have a passion for business, and I want to learn as much as I can, every hour of the day.
    I have a passion for teaching, so I want to combine my love for business and my need to share the knowledge.

A love is something you enjoy immensely.
    A passion is something you have a need to do. A fire in your belly if you will.

You have to have a passion in your chosen niche to be successful in running a business in that niche.

No passion = No success.

A love for it is simply not enough.

8. Mateus Macedo

Mateus Macedo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It has a very cool concept that I saw in a TV series partner, that is process, people and product, if you have the right people who love what you do, a good process of producing stock sales, and a great product your business thrives. .. better advice I would give.

#8 Mateus Macedo, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018
  9. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    First you have to be perfect in your work which you want to start, and take the advice from business experts "how to start the business". After that you must select your company name, register your business and enjoy your business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. D Ghosh

D Ghosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely correct. When your passion convert your work or profession then no one can stop you. Success automatically follow you.

11. Daniel Jameson

Daniel Jameson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Karl,
    I also worked with business registered agent and i learned many things from them. It will be very great pleasure to me if my strategy can help someone in business.
    According to me, to grow your business you should focus at your objective. Do some research and collect all information related your business and business competitor. If you know your competitor strategy, then it will be very easy and helpful for you to grow your business higher.

12. nadeem

nadeem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are hundreds of opportunities on the web if someone really uses his mind. You can find 1000+ way to make online money from the internet.
    You can make a website
    You can start as a freelancer
    You can buy cryptocurrency coin a new trend in the market rise up
    Even on youtube or facebook, you can earn money

All are home-based jobs and needs less investment and if you have money to invest then you can do more than this. More investing money in any business brings the more earnings, a simple ideology.

13. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well you shared a great advice

it's true that if you love your work only then you can contribute 100% of your self. You love for your work is the biggest motivator that never let you lose hopes and always live the spirit to work hard,

Thank you for sharing this nice advice.

14. Matt Bertram

Matt Bertram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Automate, Delegate, or Eliminate tasks. - Best Advice I have ever gotten

Focus on the Top 3 things you have to do every day to the most impact and do those! Say "no" more than you say "yes".

Hirer people better than you. David Ogilvy said, " If we hire people small than us we will be a company of dwarfs, but if we hire people greater than us we will be a company of Giants!"

Read a book a week on a topic that you think would help you. You will become an expert faster than you think.

15. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being a startup, focus on creating goodwill instead of maximization of profits by delivering quality products or services to your prospective clients.

16. David Tan

David Tan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to take the limits off your income potential and experience true personal freedom, then entrepreneurship is the way to go.Running a business demands great competency, flexibility and hard work in today's day and age. The business world has become extremely competitive and a minor error can make all the difference between winning and losing. Your business will never be forced to make certain decisions, instead the outsourced business advisors will help familiarize you with ideas and insights, arriving at the best possible decision to move your company forward. Based on these decisions, business organizations will then be able to take the required steps in achieving their goals.

• Like Like x 1
  17. David Jackson

David Jackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Loving with your business and your work is best positive think for business owners. It helps to motivate time to time and helps to improve the hope in current business. For getting more business leads use updated and latest mailing lists for email marketing. It is more helpful for boost up a new business.

#17 David Jackson, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  18. Ophelia1402

Ophelia1402
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best business forum's is the Young Entrepreneur which is very helpful for anyone seeking ideas, information or help. Start Up Nation is another where you are able to get good resources. If you are starting a small business there is the Small Business Forums where you are able to learn a lot of information from their Q&A. Then there is Admin Zone which helps you to learn on how to get your connections through social media. There are lots and lots of them out there, but few are pretty good for anyone new to business.