Best Bookmarking dofollow list?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by dzoapps, Dec 12, 2015.

1. dzoapps

dzoapps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys,
    I am newbie in SEO industry. I am searching more in through the net, but I am not searching best do follow list of bookmarking. Please, if you have any tips and tricks please share best SEO experience.

2. Naina

Naina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're looking for do follow good bookmarking sites vmoptions.com might help you. I have used many sites from their list. Works well so far.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Since you are a newbie, you don't know any better, but you are not looking for a list, or shouldn't be. Most lists provided in a venue like this one, or on websites that provide lists, provide a large number of low quality useless sites provided by people who are more than willing to take advantage of newbies like you. You're better off asking for recommendations from actual SEO professionals, because they will know reputable sites you can use.

Thank you for proving my point. I took a look at vmoptions, and, sure enough, found a list of sites that are more than wiling to provide the exact type of sites that I described above. My advice would be to stay away from lists!

4. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest not to use bookmarking list because max of bookmarking sites are spamm. Some of the bookmarking website like reddit, digg, linkarena, delicious, bizgag, scoop.it are the best of them I am using only few of bookmarking sites....

5. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All this low quality lists bookmarking sites have "nofollow" attribute to the external links. So, it is better for you to use Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pintrest, Sccop.it for bookmarks and social media.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Huh?

Ok... step by step...

Social bookmarking can be done, but you need to make sure that the site is still crawled by search engines. That will reduce most of the lists you may find online to just a dozen of possible suppliers.

Twitter and Facebook links are useless for SEO. Again, check if the sites are crawled before you start placing your links; else you will just waste your time.

7. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have use best social bookmarking and networking sites like Google+,Pinterest,Linkedin,Stumbleupon,Tumblr,Scoop.it etc .
    Just focus with quality links not quantity of links.Always use high pr sites for all SEO techniques.

8. LauraSh

LauraSh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am disappointed by suggested lists of dofollow blogs/forums, I've got through hundreds and just a few were worth of efforts

9. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the moment I am not doing much social bookmarking work but in the past I use to update my social bookmarking list with great help from this website: social-bookmarking-sites-list.com

10. dtdigitalasia

dtdigitalasia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use bulk bookmark for your website. It can be penalize. Use only proper bookmarking website like Google bookmark, reddit, delicious etc. I also use these for my website dt-digital asia.