Best affiliate program?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by D, Feb 10, 2013.

1. D

D
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What is the affiliate program that is working the best for you?

I have been using the seoclerks affiliate program and I have made a small amount of income (138 affiliate sales) with out much work. I might start working harder on getting sales and see if I can squeeze some nice money from it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what did you do to get sales through through affialite link? did you use short url?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I too have used the Seoclerks affiliate programme once, but like ownedbox I'd be very interested to know how you got so many sales.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many web hosting affiliates programs as well which are very common and give some good returns.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

130 affiliate sales? Cool. I only got like 1 or 2 on mine. :(
    How did you manage to get that much?

I can see that you are using that on purchasing services for your website, right?
    That's what I did on mine when I first got one. What a good way to have a free SEO service your site. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that you need to have web site in this area to have good income from your affiliates.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, to earn more, you really need to. But there are some who earn quite good without having a website.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And it's not hard to find people earning from affiliates these days, and I am one of them. I earn a lot from seoclerks affiliate program. Well it would be more appropriate to say that it has rewarded me well.
    Some tips which I can share :-

1. Don't just use a short url just to hide your affiliate link. Anyone can search google to find that site of go directly there.
    2. Be honest, whenever I help someone or whenever I give a reference of any site, I usually give an affiliate url and ask people to click it if really they want to help me out and want to thank me sharing such an awesome thing with them. People love honest people and they hate the ones who lie!
    3. Post some useful youtube videos and share it with your friends online with your affiliate link at the bottom. Ah, so what do I do in the video? Well you could simply make a video telling how good the affiliate program is. Also you could make a video discussing topics of similar niche as the affiliate site on which you are enrolled on!

Good luck if you try some of these, PM me and I can send you my affiliate link which you can use to sign up if you feel that this post really help you :)