Benefits of Paid Link?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lessbrokerage, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lessbrokerage

lessbrokerage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I am Doing SEO for Some Share Market Website, but we can't get more Traffic and Leads for that websites. Our Boss Told me Purchase a Some Paid Link for that Share Market Websites. My Question is Paid Link Improve Traffic Level or Not?. I am Waiting for your Reply...

2. vivagoaproperty

vivagoaproperty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the main benefit of paid link is that they are genuine and you will not lose them. but disadvantage is this is considered as spam by Google and if caught consequences can be severe.

3. MikePNV

MikePNV
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi :)

I don't recommend using them cause they can harm your website on the long run

4. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying links are not more effective like before, as per the panda update the paid link will consider as spam because paid link provide good number of link for single domain.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Paid links may be "genuine", since they come from real sites, but most, if not all, of the links will be poor quality. Therefore, being "genuine" cannot really be considered a benefit.

6. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how do you say so?

7. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Basically Paid Links are used to get traffic in short & limited time but there are also some negative effects of Paid links. I share my own experience of Paid links. I purchased Paid Links for my one Blog (Paid links are created on low quality & spamming sites) so Google noticed that low quality & spamming links & gave me a notice. My website was punished by Google just because of Paid Links.

8. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to buy advertising banner or link on popular website, It will help you increase your brand and also your traffic to your website.

9. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paying for links as an artificial way of boosting your Google search results is against Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. They want backlinks to reflect the internet’s opinion of your site content; they don’t want you to be able to shell out some cash to boost your organic rankings.

And to be fair, Google is very good at eliminating any benefit from those paid directories. Their algorithm is very sophisticated and constantly changing, and it can recognize paid link-farm directories — or even free non-industry directories — and completely devalue any links from those sites. So you could have 1 or 1 billion links from them, and it would still count as if you had zero.

10. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paid links gives disadvantage more than benefits to the website.Because the fact of Google algorithm is giving penalty to the website which had been more paid backlinks.Initially it would give top result in backlinks and keyword ranking position while doing paid links.But after some time it should gone be worthless.

11. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It annoys me the whole "punishing for paid links".. How does google determine the difference between paid links for PR and simply for backlinking and paid links as in "advertising"

Its like they are telling people not to advertise!

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In a few sentences, Anahit has given an excellent answer to your question. One thing I would add is that this is not limited only to directories. Any type of link that is paid for can be detrimental to your website's rankings. In fact, abhi_garg has mentioned a personal experience where buying links caused a punishment by Google. Whether links are from a paid directory or pur chased in bulk, they are low-quality, spammy links, and will not help, and will actually hurt, your ranking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.