benefits of email marketing

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by ranjanathakur, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ranjanathakur

ranjanathakur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You want to market your business, but offline advertising can be expensive and time-consuming. Email marketing, however, is exactly the opposite.
    Whether you’re a local brick-and-mortar business or an online company, you can use email to send subscribers directly to your website or business for a speedy purchase. Email allows you to reach more people for less, and the return can be exponential. 72 percent of respondents to an Econsultancy survey in early 2011 described email's return on investment as excellent or good.
    In addition to providing a high return on investment, AWeber provides the tools so you don’t have to hire an expensive design firm or copywriter. And many parts of an email campaign are automated; it practically runs itself.

2. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even i would give importance to Email marketing despite any marketing,because it the simplest way to know about your business to every interesting user.

3. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is fast and simple way to reach to the clients.

4. biassca

biassca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promoting your business via online business advertising company biass.ca one can surely enhance their business to great an extent.

5. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never tried email marketing as i don't have a client/email list that i could send emails out to ?? there seems to be lots of information out there about "Building your list from zero" and others but isn't this going to be more time consuming for me having to build a list?

Any pointers please?

6. kimbear23

kimbear23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes ,I plan on using e-mail marketing as soon as I can afford to .I really do think it is a good way of advertising

7. kimbear23

kimbear23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I plan on using a opt-in email service in the beginning because it`s faster than building your own list but, I would like to build my own list also

8. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if we use email marketing,then we easily reach to clients,but according to google updates its less beneficial and more dangerous for your site .

9. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing having more aspects,advantages like digital marketing.These two marketing fields are very important things for every professional companies.Email marketing is one of the promotion ways of business purpose.By using email marketing we should easily generate the leads to the business.

10. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agree with uthra, email marketing is required to promote your business. It helps a business organization to reach their clients and to expand their business.

11. lilyhollies

lilyhollies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In our society, it seems that the legitimacy of email marketing has been severely tarnished by reports of spam and junk mail. But in reality, e-mail is one of the most powerful marketing tools out there. Why? Because everyone has e-mail, but not everyone has social media. Grandparents, primary school kids, teenagers etc. Chances are, whoever has a functional Internet connection has an e-mail address as well. Another point to note is its speediness. The time it takes from the point you click 'send' until it reaches a customer's inbox is less than a split second. But these are general knowledge things I'm sure you understand as well.

E-mails, if desired, can be visually stimulating. Or you may opt for a professional and bland approach. Either way, through multimedia content, emails can be interactive, engaging and can capture immediate attention. It includes the use of photos, gifs, videos, and graphics. Moreover, hyperlinks on emails decrease action reaction time, and thus reduces the chances of the consumer getting side-tracked away from your desired page.

A much neglected advantage is its ability to track results using inbuilt analytics. Web clients do this quite well, and can tell you the percentage of opens, as well as the number of clicks for each email you send. This instantaneous feedback allows you to see if your emails are working or not, or whether your subscribers are bothered to open your e-mail.

Monetary costs regarding email are minimal. Sending an email is free, unless you are using a email client such as MailChimp. Even then, monthly cost would lie between $10-$25 per month for a SME. Cheap, fast and free - sounds good to me!

Source:SavvySME
    ^There's a beautiful infographic there too.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

single or double?

12. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is also a gateway of estabilishing new relationship with your customers. A good email makes your clients feel very prestigious. It also creates a bonding between your organization and the loyal customers. By using this platform you can also get good insights for developing your products or services. Generally a loyal customer forwards your mails to their loved ones for trying your product or services. And this gives you more ROI. So, I recommend that the mails must be sent to their customers periodically. It is a continuous process and each email should be a part of testing. Study the email data and try to get few insights. Those insights will include following points:-
    1) On which days and timings, you have maximum people opening emails
    2) what they liked in mail.

Sometimes, we can also ask them by giving options as what time they are free to read your email. You will get some good insights.
    Also, the last mail's content and topic should be linked to your next mail. And it should be in continuity of earlier mails.

13. Brainpulse

Brainpulse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is one of the internet marketing technique which is give popularity of your site and its work very fast and simple way to promote your business.

14. Autofits

Autofits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

instead of just plain email marketing, every business owner must get a good newsletter designed. This is a helpful technique that can get people interested. If the newsletter looks attractive, people will surely go ahead and read the information given in it.

15. rkdolla

rkdolla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is fastest,simple and affordable way to reach your clients. :cool:

16. medicalbillingso

medicalbillingso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

17. hulkboy

hulkboy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nitai gauranga ?

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

haribola ??

18. brookemitchell

brookemitchell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Email marketing is a good technique to get high traffic for your website. It's a good trick to promote your business. Email marketing enhance your traffic with easy way.

19. pranjalisharma

pranjalisharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really a nice post and very helpful keep sharing the information . It will help me more to enhance my knowledge keep sharing the valuable information.

20. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know about email marketing please anybody tell me about email marketing or benefits.