Benefits Of Doing Press Release For Your Websites.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by borgninestallone, Mar 5, 2013.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As directory submission, social bookmarking is not playing a huge role in ranking a site, we can concentrate on the news or press release work. Here are few of the benefits which really helps.

1. All businesses can benefit from press release
    2. distribution.Press release distribution is fairly inexpensive.
    3. You can boost your company’s visibility
    4. Press releases can establish you as an industry expert.
    5. Good press releases can spread far and wide.
    6. Use your news to get more customers
    7. Investors keep up with the news too

• Like Like x 1
  2. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree with you press release is one of the main techniques of the seo and it is very useful to get urgent traffic and it brings new customers on the website .
    Thanks for sharing very good information this is very helpful for me,
    Best regards,
    Aaron

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although PR is a good way to get exposure for your website you cannot undermine the importance of social bookmarking, What makes you say it does not play a huge role in ranking a site?

4. sadiyakhan

sadiyakhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am completely satisfied with the benefits of press release provided here press release is a process which helps to ranking up your site rapidly, Especially it is used to introduce new features, services and launching of business or website.

5. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business ranking will come up people can easily identify the brand name using press release through that we can get more clients.

6. semaphore.v

semaphore.v
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to launch of a new product or service, a new partnership, or other company information, releasing your breaking news in an optimized press release can help your site gain more traffic to your website, increase search engine visibility, and also get higher keyword rankings.

7. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently most of the press release websites are paid. Only the paid members can have their website links in the press release submission. Do any one have the free press release submission sites?

8. lyndawass

lyndawass
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Press releases help to bring more visibility and exposure to your company.
    2. A press release can help to brand your company, product or service throughout the internet.
    3. Issuing a press release can help to bring more targeted traffic to your web pages.
    4. A press release can improve your web pages SEO rating.
    5. Save precious time by having the press release written for you.
    6. You can expect a better response when using professional copywriters.
    7. Press release marketing works!

9. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release is a good way of link building but it require quality content.

10. wlsssss

wlsssss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did not know that could be main task to boost traffic to my website although I also thought press release can have some impact on boosting traffic to my website. I must try harder to see how it can work...

11. bethw

bethw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press releases can be of great help to improve search engine ranking for your business. Having a news release marketing strategy is a great way to diversify and enhance your overall content marketing plan. Distribute them in social media sites and bookmarking platforms.

12. surge

surge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press Release is good but i keep saying this one thing all the time, it won't help if the press release directory has no actual connections to journalist and other medias. The one that has actual connections will charge you money but its a real deal, that amount spend is totally worth.

13. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this process similar to releasing a advertisement of text in the newspaper and other news media about the launch of a new website? I personally think its a good idea, but it is more or so limited to those websites which have business interests. Also, for more people to note, you would want to purchase more column area.

If its not anything like what I told, I would love to learn what this is. I have never come across such a promotion technique.

14. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, The benefits you mentioned are true to some extend. Thanks for sharing your views.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The launch of a new website is one thing a press release can be used for. A press release can be used for anything newsworthy that occurs, such as the launch of a new product or product line, a milestone anniversary, and many other events. In the body of the press release, the writer can use keywords that the website wants to be ranked for, and link them back to the website. In this way, not only is publicity for the company being created, but also backlinks for SEO purposes as well.

16. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true. Some people release PR's for their sites every week to keep them in the "news" and for solid quality backlinks esp to paid directories like SBWire and PRbuzz.

17. venumssi

venumssi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase Pagerank and companies online traffic best choice Free press release

The Free Press release is best choice to the small and startup companies to attract online visitors to their business. The companies visibility also increase and may become a trusted business company. Additionally The website get backlink from press release and increase page rank and seo rankings.

here the main of press release is optimize the company's visibility, but not boost the seo rankings.

18. Beth

Beth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most important benefit of Press Release is that it helps in establishing the industry expert and in increasing customer visibility.

19. alexpaul265

alexpaul265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi borgninestallone

thanks for sharing this point of press release it is really helpful to grow business and also ranking in search engine.