Benefits of Buying Facebook Likes

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Michelle_E, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Michelle_E

Michelle_E
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media are here to stay and Facebook is without a doubt, the biggest among the social networking websites. Musicians, small to large companies, artists, charity groups and so on all capitalize on Facebook simply because it is beneficial especially to those who are just starting up. Facebook has the potential to make your sales pitch and marketing posts go viral, and the Like button can speed up that process. Today, we will try list the main benefits of buying Facebook likes and how your business can benefit from it.

Likes equates to popularity and good reputation

To most people, your number of Facebook likes signifies your trustworthiness and thus provides a good first impression to potential clients and first time visitors of your page. The more likes, the better. People tend to listen or buy from those who already have established a good online reputation. According to a recent study on social ecommerce, it is said that 80% of Americans based their brand selections on popularity and reviews.
    Increase Facebook Likes
    Increased likes attracts even more likes and shares
    You’ll be surprise to know how people start to a like a page once they realized that other people have liked it too. It’s true, think about it. Researchers from Hebrew University of Jerusalem, NYU and MIT published a report about it and it was publicized HERE.

Buying Facebook likes saves you time and gives you an instant confidence boost

The fans that you will get from buying likes may not exactly be your target market even though they are all Americans. But buying Facebook likes is undeniably a good way to jump-start your business page. Also, a few thousand likes can definitely give you an instant confidence boost. And that confidence will ultimately reflect on your posts and interactions to potential customers.
    We hope that this article has been informative for you. Regardless of whether you are convinced or not, there is surely no hurt in saving time while improving your business exposure and reputation on the most popular social media site today.

Source: http://surelikes.com

2. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tried this. The viewership was incredible but very few likes and little immediate conversion. Since the cost for to get hundreds of views was very minimal I don't think it was a waste. It's important to keep in mind that promotion seldom reaps immediate results but rather results over time. Facebook is still one of the best social media marketing tools online.

#2 HomeBiz Success, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  3. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OP: No offense, but don't you think you post is like self promotional technique?

4. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your technique is very useful for getting more likes. But we can create more informative post so, every one like our page and also increase our followers.
    I use this technique from other site that increase my facebook followers and also my business page likes.

5. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sorry to say that I totally disagree with these practices and I will explain why:

1. Those fans, even if they are not fake (I know a few methods myself to get real, untargeted fans for a very low price or even free, but I still wouldn't advice anybody to do it), will affect you in a bad way on long term. Facebook already shows your posts to an average of 15% to 20% of your fans, only and this is if you have some engagement on your page. If your fans are not targeted, you will get your updates shown to a maximum of 10% and, of course, you won't get any benefit from there. Therefore, you will may wish at one point to promote your posts and get them viewed by up to 50% of your fans and their friends. But, again, you will not see any results as they don't care about your business (many of them will also "unlike" your page). So, in the end, you'll get to paying more than if you were setting up a campaign to get targeted fans.

Let's say that at one point you will start getting targeted fans, but most of your posts will still not get to them because of the vast majority which is not targeted.

2. Regarding the huge number of fans that will impress the visitors to your page, I think that, in this case, is more like the other way around. I personally click on the Likes tab when I reach a page that claims to have thousands of supporters. If all the likes came in a short period of time (a few days) it is obvious that they are fake and so must be the business.
    Also, it is alright not to have too much engagement on your page until you get to 500-600 fans, but after that it looks a bit odd and it does affect your credibility.

3. It is very likely that Facebook (and Google, as well) will penalize you if you get tones of fans from unreliable sources.

There are a few more disadvantages I know for certain that can occur form this, but I hope I gave enough information already to support my point of view.

6. Gisele B.

Gisele B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the last Google algorithm bans similar practices, so it is much better to get Facebook likes and fans in more natural way.

7. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook likes one kind of marketing process. In this way, you can share you particular product or service with huge like facebook member. My point of view facebook like buying and selling is illegal process. For example- I have 10 facebook account and I like your page. In this cause 1 person can see you facebook page not 10 person. So, avoid it....

8. sanjsharma

sanjsharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You post your post realted news also so its became more interesting.

Faceook friends are invite more then you get more likes.

9. Mossamcer

Mossamcer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook has the potential to make your sales pitch and marketing posts go viral, and the Like button can speed up that process.

you can share you particular product or service with huge like facebook member. My point of view facebook like buying and selling is illegal process.

10. lilyhollies

lilyhollies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely disagree.

1. Those fans are BOGUS meaning that they are fake.
    2. It will decrease your reputation.
    3. They will unlike asap and will see your traffic plummet. This is especially bad in regards to Google SEO

11. LittleOne

LittleOne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought this was a bad idea, just because if they are not in your target market they are less likely to "like" and "share" your posts.

Yes it can give you a big "confidence boost" short term, but wouldn't it be better to just publicize your fan page to a specific target market? Then you have an interactive and engaged community.. resulting in more shares, likes, and the ability to gain new followers.

Just what I've been figuring out with my fan page…

12. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are Promoting your Website which is Against this Forums Rules And your Site is not worthy at all , fergal kindly Warm him for Promotion

13. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying face book likes may gives us social status and prestige kind of thing but our inner voice always says to us 'you are not getting satisfied likes... they are fake my dear.'
    Okay, in this present fast growing trend buying likes is essential to any business.

14. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Image is everything I think the number of likes to a business page will increase sales

15. xcubex

xcubex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying facebook likes is one, a complete waste of time two, sometimes its that apparent they have been bought it hurts to read them.
    Honestly spend your money on google adsense or actually build up a facebook following and then they will come naturally, complete waste of time and sometimes it just doesnt look right!

16. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with your points that facebook likes would be very helpful to increase the reputation of a startup business. Thanks for sharing these points.

17. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is the largest social media site in the world. In the starting, it was a site that many people used to connect through and it mainly served the communication purpose.But now a days, Facebook evolved more and more activities and it is a large business enterprise today. It serves over simply communication desires and you will find that people build fan pages for their businesses and interest and use them to market their services and product. The facebook likes increase the activity on your page.

18. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some people think if they buy likes they get reputation - but what could kill your reputation is if Facebook decided to delete your fan page. So DO Not buy likes

Ivana

19. ramubhai

ramubhai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main benefit is more people will like and see your page.

20. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

is buying faceook likes still good?
    facebook seem deleting likes of fan pages this time particularly those inactive.