Benefit of forum posting

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jason520, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

too many benefit of forum posting
    1. benefit of forum is it is learning place, if you have any doubt then you can clear your doubt in related forums.

2. Forums are good source of building backlinks to your site if the forum is high quality forum and they are related forum according to your site.

3. You can use forum for advertisement purposes too.

4. If you have any new product, service to introduce in the market then you can start with forum posting, you can introduce your product in forum as well.

2. rises5544

rises5544
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums posting on high page rank sites really worth full for your site. The links from forums signature on the relevantr post will be considered as quality back link.

3. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me posting/reading forum topics/posts has been quite helpful. I was like a newbie in everything about web about 3years ago but now I can code little bit and knows basic terminologies of hosting,seo,domain,forums,blogs,etc. So, I must say forum teach me alot in these three years.
    And as your 4th point says, forums are always great way to develop your new online product/business.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is very useful for your sites.. It's a back link process. Doing this it's generates traffic to words your web site. People come n see your website.. You can post good knowledge base article. Which is good for get some more traffic... But it should be quality base article you can post. Spam is not allow.....

5. ShaneMark

ShaneMark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends I am offering Label Printing Service and i want to post forum in relevant sites like post in label printing service sites but i can't find relevant forum site list. So, Anybody can suggest me a forum site list for label printing service business.

6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums mean discussion, so discussion among those people which are related to your business or business category is best in this you got traffic as well the backlinks and knowledge.

7. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality forum gives you quality links.You must use some quality forum according to your niche.It's little bit difficult to find your niche related forums but those forum gives you quality backlinks or traffic.

8. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do think forum means discussion.
    Exchange ideas with others. Nice place to meet some friends.

9. ssstylish

ssstylish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting affects rankings little I think.

Because links in posts are equle. Forum posting is only a method of getting traffic and increasing the amount of backlinks.

10. anurocked

anurocked
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is an important tool in getting clarity about your doubts and gives you new group of people who will be interested in your site or blog and resulting in increase in traffic to your sites

11. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum is a good place to get expert consultation, with the right advise, I able to complete my work more effectively.

12. fivebucksdeals

fivebucksdeals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think The advancement of technologies and flow of information through different channels has made it easy for consumers to attain certain information. The best way to resolve our problems, search any information about a product/service/etc, is through various forums.

There are innumerable forums present on the internet like studies forum for students, technical forum for engineers, medical forum for doctors, human resource forum for HR, sports forum for sportsman, SEO forum for companies doing SEO and many other industries specific.

The vast knowledge spread through these forums and makes it easier for a common man to have legitimate information. We at Link Bullets take the advantage of these forums to become a part of internet information exchange technique and become an active member to make our clients visible. Here are few very good benefits we receive from forum posting technique.

Awareness among the target audience: This method has a very deep impact on the users, who uses internet as their primary source to achieve any information. Forums help us reach to the most appropriate or target audience and which helps us to disseminate the right information at the right place. If you are authentic, your existence among the right audience will make yourself visible among them thus causing an awareness of your presence.
    Enhance traffic: Once we perform this process, there are various protocols we follow which our experts have designed specifically for our clients. The relevancy of our information makes us visible and increases the traffic for our clients.
    Add Signature: This benefit has a very useful after effects; during a forum posting we can leave our signature in our comments, which further directs the users who are interested to know more to your sites.
    lifetime relationship: Once the awareness had spread, and people follow you in your comments and posts or threads they know the information is coming from a trusted source. This trust helps in building a lifetime relationship with the online users. Handling the online audience is the toughest part of e-business, but once the target users know you are authentic a lifetime relationship starts.
    Free Education: Online forums have various categories & subcategories and it covers almost all kinds of information which can be shared. Forums provide a platform for to-fro of information and sometimes very deep and interesting, this is why a large part of online society joins them. Apart from that, it's a great source of education without costing anything to anybody. You just have to reach right people to find information. It helps in mentorship.

• Like Like x 1
  13. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the forum have important influence on the ranking or the PR.

14. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums play a big role in making some quality backlinks.

15. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not only forums posting gives you PR,cut also some traffic.But you must focus on your niche related forums for getting quality backlinking and away your site from any Google penalty.

16. anurocked

anurocked
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum Posting get you views of diffrent people on your subject, you get the audience who can analyses your work. links created will help you in generating lot of traffic to your website.

17. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with you and I think that is what I like about the forum is that you can get different views from many people. Also many people are willing to reply to your question so your not just stuck with one answer.

18. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, different people bring a lot different perspectives and opinions.
    Sometimes, I appreciate the people dislike mine or on the other side. They provide more for me.

19. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi yeah I agree with you Jason. Forum posting helps to find answers or any kind of discussions etc.

Thanks

20. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many benefit of forum posting just like -
    1. Forums are well cached by search engines.
    2. You can control Anchor Text/URL factor effectively.
    3. You can use deep links without any issue.
    4. Forum posting is a very effective method to include in your overall link building marketing strategy.
    5. First of all it is free. You can get free membership from almost all forums.
    6. Adding valuable information to a forum thread can increase your credibility.
    7. Forums links brings huge traffic if you post in niche forums.
    8. Forum posting helps to build community for your business.
    9. Forum links helps to increase search engine ranking.