Being professional SEO master.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kris1911, Aug 8, 2009.

1. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web marketing and web business is growing rapidly today. So, i have aimed to be top SEO master. SEO is must to be successful in online business so i am sure that i will be earning good income if i am successful. Also, there will not be lack of work for me. I will be getting work every time.

This is my aim and i am working hard also. Hope i will be successful and will get help from here also.

2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hye Kris, welcome to BAF.

That is a good goal, being a master at SEO gives you a lot of opportunities on the internet.

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kris, I wish all the best for your goal.

Being a SEO master is very beneficial for you to do cash-earning in a rapid fire. I believe, you'll give us useful advice in the near future when you finally become a complete SEO master. ;)

Till then work and research hard.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Kris, thanks for sharing your goal with us and I wish you the very best of luck with it.

Do you want to learn SEO for use on your own sites? Or so that you can provide SEO as a service to others?

What have you been doing to learn SEO?

5. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to learn SEO first in depth and then use it in my site. Then if i am successful, i can provide the service to other people. When i am successful with my site then only i will gain confident.

Talking about my learning SEO, i have been using seo forums and different blogs as well as articles. But its very difficult for me to find the proper one. When i google it i don't find the best option and i know that this is happening due to SEO. Its one of the bad effect of SEO that sometimes we will be finding useless site while searching the one we require.

I hope i will get good information on how to learn SEO. Waiting for the advice from you all.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. chica

chica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Kris! That is a great goal! It is true that there will never be a short supply of work. :)

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO concepts are quite simple, the hardest part is implementing. The information you find at those SEO forum, ebook or blog article can be your reference but you gotta spend some time to test on it. The reason is quite number of those "information" is not 100% true, many copy paste content nowadays, and therefore you need to practice to see the result. Practice make perfect, all the best!!!

9. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently i am also interested to learn more about SEO, honestly i am not really good in SEO, still in learning to make my site and pages listed in first page of first engine. I wish in one day i am able to make my sites to appear at first rank in google. Well, still long way to learn, try and do it.

10. rockstarhobbo

rockstarhobbo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, SEO is actually quite an easy thing to understand about. I have just started my online site on SEO recently and was able to achieve pretty good results for my site. Check my site at my signature and give me your comments ! Thanks !

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not seeing any SEO related post but all is online money making. By the way, your layout is good and your loading time is fast, that's very good

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Please start a new thread in Online Business forum if you would like to have your site reviewed.

13. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good goal. SEO is so much important to make your webiste popular. Actually, making website is not difficult but taking it to visitors is not easy. I hope you become a SEO master someday.