Before sleep?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by LordRoco, Apr 12, 2013.

1. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you all do an hour before sleep?

I brush my teeth. Then, I would start reading a book and exactly after half hour, I will start hearing songs. By the time my ipod completes something like ten songs, I would have already slept!

• Like Like x 1
  2. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

before sleep i play games on my mobile , then read book but its depend on my mood , for sleeping book works perfectly , ;)

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before Sleeping. I use my mobile for chatting with friends. I play my playlist songs on my computer and I try to relax enjoying the songs. I do some yoga and meditation and then try to sleep.

4. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before sleeping I have some work to do I do that then chat with my girlfriend :eek: and then it becomes easier to sleep :p

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I generally read for a while in bed, before going to sleep. Reading works really well for helping me to fall asleep.

6. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

before sleeping i go online on paltalk and then brush teeth and drink plenty of water and then sleep like a baby if anyone tries to wake me up during my precious sleep gets a goodnight smack in the face!!!

7. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not advised to drink water before 2 hours before going to bed.Don't know how you get a baby type sleep with plenty of water ;)

8. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Water is good i get dehydrated alot and 2 hours before is food not water, water is advised to drink any time of the day.

9. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason why drinking too much water before going to bed is that, your kidney will be overburdened with excess water and cannot assimilate all of them, only some of it will be discharged, thus, some water flow to other parts of your body, such as your eyes. So, some people get swollen eyes the next morning

10. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually before I go to sleep I watch a movie or something on TV.

11. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An hour before sleep, in fact one must start relaxing the body and mind..should stop indulging in any kind of activity.....this calmes your mind and telaxes your mood which in turn gives you "your good night sleep" .....

Alternatively listening to some light music or soothing one can also be included....

12. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Drinking water is sure healthy thing to do. But when you drink a lot of water at night, you have to go to the toilet at night once. It may disturb the sleep at some point because, you may wake up at the middle of the night.

13. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I might do a variety of things as I usually have a busy before bed routine, but one thing I like to do is what I called "5-minute mind fitness before bed", easy mind exercises to try and get into a calm and pleasant mood into sleep :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i read before sleep. Most the time is reading newspaper online

15. Forrester080

Forrester080
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I usually browse through the channels to see the late news, reading my Law of Attraction book, brush my teeth then go to bed. I don't brush my teeth before that because I want to rethink about the things I read in my book and everything happened that day during my teeth brushing.

16. spyindiaa

spyindiaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i usually read before go to bed... yes if u are not interested in reading then u have to listen good music....

17. Jack-AH

Jack-AH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I go to washrum lol..... and watch T.V or play games

18. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recall my whole day activity before i sleep,review my good moments and some times some critical moments too,i analyze my life daily before i sleep:)

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That sounds like something that would be very helpful, can you please tell us a little about how it actually benefits you?

20. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi fergal,this thing helps me to knowmyself in a much better way,it helps me to connect with me,analyse means to make a watch that what i have n what i want from me.
    This tenure of few minutes before sleep is very imp. For me because i accumulate all the thoughts mostly good thoughts but sometimes critical moments also.
    This makes a clear picture in my mind about whati i want in my future.i thing that what i want i will get it.my thoughts will help me in achieving that and so before sleep i give sometime to know what my heart says and what are my believes on my heart beats:)

• Like Like x 1