Beauty product, HUGE Market.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by tHai9, Jul 16, 2012.

1. tHai9

tHai9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have developed a beauty product. It is a facial product for daily use/ similar to a face mask for clean up skin . It is natural and no artificial chemicals. Although my biggest market wont be in the US, My main market will be in Thailand. Asian people are crazy over imported and american made products so that is a ++

What i need right now is a container or tube manufacturer that can mass produce the small container or tube for my product. and also how would i go about to start getting it in stores or have people to try?

Cheap/Natural is my selling point( & american made)

2. harvestllc

harvestllc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, for you to attract customers or people to try on your product, basically by giving people around you some samples or much better post it online and have some advertisements.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You could start searching in Google for potential suppliers. Find their contact telephone numbers and call them. Explain your requirements to them and ask if they can supply you. If they can, ask them for a quote, if they can't ask if they know anyone who could supply what you need. You will learn a lot about the industry by picking up the phone and speaking to people.

Are there Thai shops near the area where you live in the US? Perhaps you could contact some of the smaller ones of those, arrange to visit their store to demonstrate your product and see if they would be willing to sell it from their stores.

4. tHai9

tHai9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks harvestllc and Fergal.

VERY helpful. I will start calling. There are no Thai shops in San Francisco. But ill take a trip down to LA, theres a Thai town there so it should work nicely

• Like Like x 1