Be a master of time management

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by vinh dang, Jul 27, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some tips i'd like to provide you to help you manage time better
    -Plan to spend at least 50 percent of your time engaged in activities that produce most of your results.
    -Everyday,spend at least 30 minutes to plan your day.Don't start a new day without planning anything.
    -Take five minutes before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain.This will help you imagine how success looks like even before you have.
    -When you have to get work done,focus!
    -Block out other distractions like Facebook,Twitter and other social network,unless you use to grow business.
    -Have a specific time of important activities,conversations in a day.Even schedule when they will begin and end.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not really good at time management but as I grow older, I see the need for it. My husband could take a bath and dress up in 5 minutes. But me, I take about 20 minutes for that ritual. Even in eating, I am slow. To neutralize that problem, I would always be ahead of time. In the morning, I would be waking up at 4:30 am so I could leave the house before 5 am and reach the office before 7am whereas my official work starts at 8 am. That 1 hour headstart will compensate for my slow movements.

3. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah,we need to practice gradually

4. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not that bad at time management in that I'm never late for work and appointments but the rest of my life could do with an overhaul, particularly in the planning and procrastination department!

5. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am actually a good time manager lol. I plan the next day before sleeping at night. I tend to make schedules for all the activities I have to make. I am such an OC that even a little change in schedule can mess up my mood. So I have to stick to mu schedule everyday and be able to do things right on plan. It is the only way I get to have my peace of mind.

6. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is something I have struggled with for quite some time. The opening post made some useful suggestions but for me and I suspect a few others, it's much easier on paper or a screen. Still, it's my belief that those who are able to manage their time well are usually more productive and sometimes more successful in business.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I could say that I am doing pretty well in terms of practicing time management. I have already plotted an effective working schedule, and I try to meet all my quotas and deadlines for the day before I do other stuffs like cleaning the house, watching a movie, or surfing the net for entertainment purposes.

8. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another easy way to manage your time is keep to-do-list for all the activities. I personally maintain my list and schedule accordingly, it helps me to manage my time with all the tasks. The important thing to keep in mind is prioritizing the activities while scheduling(planning). One should know how to prioritize his/her activity. Scheduling your task will help you to manage time and you will not be distracted if you have scheduled your tasks.

9. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I read your post, I felt so proud and realized that I manage my time wisely. I've done almost what you posted.

10. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't use social media for just entertainment. I use twitter for networking, and that's the best way to use it. Social media can suck up time if you are just on there chatting or something. I stopped wasting time on social media a long time ago. Using it for business is the best thing to do.