Backlinks help?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zachariasCO, Dec 13, 2012.

1. zachariasCO

zachariasCO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know where to get high quality backlinks for your website to help me with my website ranking and to boost my traffic?

Thanks,

zachariasclothing.com

2. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why there is an domain name in your posting? The proper way to promote your site is signature link, to earn quality backlink you need to spend more effort.

• Like Like x 1
  4. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to backlink is to submit your site and articles to web and article directories. Use quality content for article submission and blog post. Quality content is most important for quality backlink. For get more traffic you can do social networking like facebook twitter.

• Like Like x 1
  5. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. A search engine considers the content of the sites to determine the QUALITY of a link.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bermuda

bermuda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should actually get started with gathering new links for your website and gradually as you move forward, you will discover newer ways of improving ranks of your site online. Discussion forums, blogs, directories and article sites as well as social bookmarking portals can help you build links.

It is essential to build new links for websites gradually and in the course of time. Link building cannot be carried out very quickly because there are no shortcuts to use in the world of SEO. If you write quality contents and promote them through social sites, you can even win some links.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you need some advice just hit me up. Ill help you out for free.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

That's what this forum is for. Therefore if you have some advice for the OP, feel free to share it.There is no need to tell members you will help them for free, just make a helpful post to the thread.

9. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats the reason why so many seo's are in a constant losing the battle with seo now. Every method is smeared all over every forum. And now most dont work. Everything should not be shared publicly. ;)

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am not asking you to reveal proprietary information, nor would I reveal it myself. You have made several helpful posts in other threads, so I was surprised that rather than making another helpful post, you simply told the OP something that was unnecessary, and did not answer the question. As far as the methods that don't work, that is why there are several members - if someone gives inaccurate information, another member can correct it.
    To avoid hijacking the thread, please PM me with any further comment you may have, if any.