Attracting traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by shayan, Oct 31, 2015.

1. shayan

shayan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys ,

i'm new to online business , so i have some basic questions

I want to know how to attract certain people from a certain country to my digital market and how to attract traffic

Is there any website that to attract traffic for a certain country ? ( i live in IraN , so i should attract iranian people to my website )

i can't use ads because i don't have enough money !

thank you so much !

2. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well first do keyword research according to your business services. You will came to know what kind of keywords are used by peoples to search for products. Follow proper SEO and SMO strategy for your website. This will definitely help you to drive traffic from your country.

3. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Work on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc to get relevant traffic to your website. Target your niche based people or Groups to increase your traffic.

4. missfiga

missfiga
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I say that first Do the On Page Proper, Set Meta title, Meta Description, URL Structure, Sitemap.xml, Robot.txt etc. Off page Activity Article submission, Blog submission, Yahoo answering, Classified submission, Pdf submission, PPT submission etc.

5. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO will be best for you if you do not have enough budget for paid campaigns. Try to join active online communities that are related to you digital market then there are target audience that will give some useful points to make your website an answer to their needs and expectations. Provide them new, interesting, and beneficial content for them to earn their trust and they will make your site shareable to their networks.

6. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You need to know what your website is about thoroughly, you need to research about your target audience, business niche, competitors, etc. Then you need to focus on providing the content that your users are looking for. The content that you provide must add value, be engaging, updated and accurate. Use a good website theme along with appropriate colors. Perform On page optimization for your website. Use SEO techniques that are new and that do not fall in spam as categorized by Google. Test methods, results and if there need any changes, then make the changes.

7. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO would be the best bet. Spend time on keyword research, social networking by sharing your content, create video tutorial of your product, keep track of your keywords and your pagerank.

8. gbsnprz

gbsnprz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to create a strong social media presence. Make use of Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites as they are totally free. Twitter is the perfect avenue for news and business. With 140 characters, you can tease people to go for your product an/or service. Make lasting connections on Facebook online communities and LinkedIn. You see, it is really important to have user engagement even have an accord with people who have the same goals like you.

9. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Study your niche and industry and look for contents that work best with your target audience. Work around them and try to offer as much value as you can.

If your website if fairly new, you can start making some web profiles that you will use in promoting your website. Of course be cautious and get rid of those spammy looking websites. After that, social media. Create social media accounts. After you created everything for the promotion, it's now time to generate some killer contents.

Look closely to your vertical and horizontal market (if you don't have any idea of it, you can Google it.) and see what attracts them. For example, if you are working in a blog that showcases about food in iran, identify its vertical and horizontal market. If we are looking for a content that will serve your verticals, you can come up with something like "Why Iran's Caviar is always the Best?" Your target audience would be those people that are likely to eat or want to eat caviar - same process can be done in a variety of ways. You can also produce contents that can be used in both vertical and horizontal.

Keep producing good quality contents. It doesn't matter if they are articles, podcast, infographic, etc. As long as you present them right in front of your target audience. Where to find them? Social media can be a good channel. Industry specific forums can also be a good source. Or leverage in making connections in your niche and make sure they recognize you and share your contents.

Hope it helps.

10. Benedict Tadman

Benedict Tadman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO & Social Media is best for you, research keywords related to your targeting location, & create content and optimize your website for related to your targeting location & business. Also create a strong social media presence, join & create relevant group, communities etc,

11. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

12. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seo and social media plays an important role to get website traffic. Use both techniques and create quality content related to your website.Promote that content through SEO off page techniques and by sharing on social media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Google plus.But make sure do quality work,This will definitely helps to bring traffic on your website.

13. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a newbie then go for AdWord campaign, it would be great if you contact some professional for AdWord who will set a proper campaign for you with appropriate keywords. In addition to that do some classified ads and promotions.

14. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days social media plays an important role to get website traffic.Create your social profile on all social sites like Facebook,Twitter,Google Plus and share quality posts,images related to your business.Side by side you can also do SEO of your website.It is also a good way to gain quality traffic.