Attracta SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sapett, Jun 9, 2015.

1. sapett

sapett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Has anyone heard of Attracta's SEO services? Do you use them? Have you seen results?

I have not tried their paid services, but I do use their free ones. The free service includes a Google Blacklist Check, submission of your sitemap to Google, Link Building, and the ability to create and verify new sitemap submissions. Attracta is a plugin in my CPanel so I have easy access to it. I run their SEO checklist weekly.

https://www.attracta.com

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I took a quick look at their website and found two things that bother me. The first is what they call a "Link Blast". In their description of the steps in the process, they say "The links come pouring in!". This will give your link profile a temporary boost, but is a clear violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines, because this is not designed to be a sustainable marketing campaign, but is designed to manipulate the search engine rankings. The second is in their "Managed SEO" campaigns. One of the things they do is " build mini authority websites that link to your own website". It doesn't matter if they use the word "authority" to try to make it look legitimate, building websites for the purpose of increasing your link profile is against Google's Webmaster Guidelines.
    Because of the new movie "Jurassic World", the original "Jurassic Park" movie has been on television recently. I'd like to close by paraphrasing a line from that movie - "After careful consideration, I have decided not to endorse Attracta SEO".