Asus vivo s200?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by sigma, Dec 5, 2012.

1. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plan to buy the asus vivo s200 because my netbook is getting older, gotta retire
    Do any BAF member are using it? Wanna get some feedback before I paste order
    Thanks

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the suggestion, i have done some research before, by comparing the specification, feature and the price, i can say it is worth to purchase. However, i have no friend using it before, therefore wanna get some feedback from people who are using it.

4. Ashwani Kataria

Ashwani Kataria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii I had bought Ausus Laptops for my cousin and friend 1 year ago and both are working well. So its good to go for AUSUS as its offers lot of features at a reasonable cost!

5. Marc

Marc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's very generous of you. Can you name the laptop, and the price you paid for it? Also, I'm sure you can get in contact with either cousin or friend, to provide a longer review.
    I'm sure you [strike]can't[/strike] can because you did buy two ASUS laptops and gave 'em away (like you said).

Did you purchase the laptop yet? I did a search at YouTube and discovered a short review from an owner of the computer :

[video=youtube;QQ1jj7TzRwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ1jj7TzRwA[/video]

It looks pretty nice. I like the "smart gesture" technology. I'm assuming that's something new in Windows 8 (since I've never done that with my Win7 laptop, ha).
    The built-in keyboard looks nice for typing.