Associated Content (AC)

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by dahlia84, Oct 10, 2009.

1. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried out this AC thing today. I am not in the US. Does anyone else have any idea on how does it work and how can a non-us resident make money out of it?

I published an article today there about Active Directory Security. Is it like they will pay me only if anyone interested in my article and wanting to buy it? or Do they pay for all the articles I write?

Anyone every tried them? or already making money with them? Please share your experiences.

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Dahilia,

I have used it and I am making good money from it, so I have a made a good e-book about how to make money from it, that ebook is of $11 but I will provide you in $5 if you want. Just PM me if you want it.

Thanks

3. tmgenterprises

tmgenterprises
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are not in the US, you won't qualify for upfront payments but you can get performance bonuses based on the views your article gets. If you work on promoting your articles elsewhere, like using Twitter and stuff, it can be pretty good.

4. DnScott

DnScott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Only in the US will you get payed upfront, not as good if you don't get that but you can still earn money. AC has been pretty good for me, but they seem to be paying a bit less nowadays than they used to. All in all I think you'll earn more money just writing articles for others freelance than for AC

5. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Sahil. I shall ask you when I am in need of it but for now no thanks. :)

DnScott - Thanks for your inputs. Not living in the US sucks at times Lol

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member