Assassin's Creed The Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by GustavoWoltmann, Jan 31, 2017.

1. GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys have you seen the movie? is it great? is it really like what it is in-game. It's now showing here in Panama. But i think i should just wait for the DVD because some say that it is not a good movie. I also read on some publishers blog that they didn't expect the movie that way. So I would like to ask your opinion about it. Thanks.

Regards,
    Gustavo Woltmann

2. thetaleofwinter

thetaleofwinter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would wait for the DVD, if i were you. Action and special effects are pretty solid, and the performances are quite good, but as a whole, the movie doesn't really hit any high notes. Starts out well enough, but i found myself drifting about half way through.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AC is a pretty decent action adventure movie but not entirely a must-watch. If you're all for great graphics and special effects, then this movie's for you but if you're after plot and movie climax, I might think twice about watching this. Wait for the DVD or you can check out some of AC reviews online for those that have already watched it.

4. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. The action sequence and the effects are breathtaking. But if you're looking for a good story, better watch something else.

5. Nessem Degen

Nessem Degen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I think is they focused to much with the game connection which made other viewer that has not much for background got disconnected and disoriented. The movie was heavily based on the background story of the game which is great but its a disadvantage if viewers where not to familiar with the game.

6. snowfallingdown

snowfallingdown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always enjoyed the games, but found that the movie tried to cram in so much info, that it ended up being such a mess :/ That's why these video game movies never do really well, because always so much lore to include