ASMR... anyone?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by healingforce, Jun 30, 2015.

1. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, does anyone here have "ASMR"? For expalanations about it I remind you to have a look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
    By the way I experienced ASMR for the first a really long time ago and I didn't really care about since I found that experience is called ASMR.. then I found myself in a completely another world.

2. 4data

4data
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, really like ASMR. I would add this resource in addition to the wiki page, www.asmruniversity.com - has in depth science and research about ASMR. And these sites have good ASMR videos: www.asmrhub.com and www.asmryouready.com.

I've experienced ASMR since being a kid. Haircuts and Bob Ross always lulled me to sleep. As an adult I was strangely calmed by some unboxing videos and certain soft voices. And then I learned about the term "ASMR" and all the ASMR videos on youtube.

Many use it for depression and anxiety, I just like it for relaxation and falling asleep.

3. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow it's really nice to see someone who experienced ASMR too.. What are your favourite triggers?

4. 4data

4data
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Favorite real world triggers: clinicians checking my neck for swollen glands, little kids reading
    Favorite video triggers: soft talking with mouth sounds, folding paper

And you?