As an entrepreneur, how do you manage your work and time efficiently?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Jul 31, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe most of us have tight schedules both personally and professionally. Sometimes we tend to lose focus and get distracted from our environment. We end up not knowing what to do and what to prioritize first. As an entrepreneur, how do you manage your tasks and schedule effectively? Do you also use applications or tools to help you get things done?

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very easy to have rhythm in between work and time.Just have a relax mind and freeness in yourself...It will open the routes of your mind.Try to enjoy your life,remove all the restrictions and try to be calm..Always have smile on your face...When bored from work have some music or an outing...Give some time to yourself also.Remember that "Work is because of you".If you are not there physically or mentally nothing will be there..

3. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fantastic suggestions. If we cannot be calm while were alone how are we to ever be calm in our business.

Thanks for sharing.

4. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

meditation helps as I sometimes have a spark of genius which forces me to get up and get working to see if its possible. that daily battle of what you want vs what is possible is very difficult to deal with but you only have to be right once.

meditation will also help you keep focus as it's easy for any of us whether you're a workaholic or not to have a cluttered mind and forget certain things