As an entrepreneur do you make time to exercise?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Jul 26, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe most of us are very busy with our entrepreneurial ventures and truly believe we have no time to exercise. I know being busy in the business world is just an excuse to disregard the importance of having a healthy lifestyle. As a busy entrepreneur, do you still have time to be healthy? What's holding you back?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I try to walk at least four days per week and I always make time for it, because when I exercise I feel better and it allows me to get more work done. If I didn't exercise because of lack of time, I would be much less productive.

3. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am trying to do so from last two years, but still I have not succeeded in this. I hope to start in next two months and I am not sure if I would be able to do so, I am getting fat, which I do not like. I think that this is the time to work hard settle in life and then consider other things and I am following the same.

4. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've loved sports since I was a child and I am still active almost every day ( I like to have a Sunday free from any duties from time to time :p )

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It seems to be something that concerns you. Why not start today? Even regular short walks can be very good for your health and well being.

6. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said Fergal. I'm much more productive when I'm active.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I agree with Fergal. Why wait. Don't be victim to the excuse epidemic. It will only help you in your life endeavors and since were here, your career.

• Like Like x 1
  7. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good exercise in the morning keeps up my productivity the whole day.

If I miss that (which I seldom do), I tend to feel sluggish and not so productive.

8. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually if you need to get more benefit in you business and more success in your life you need to have a healthy mind and healthy body.This you can achieve only by yoga and excercises..Just try to take out only 30-45 min from your schedule for fitness,it will keep you young as well as mentally relaxed..and moreover stress free..

9. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make time for a walk every day. At least once a week i go to the gym.

10. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have joined gym from last 2 years and i think everybody should do exercise for 30 to 45 minutes to keep there body fresh and healthy.

11. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Because of my busy schedule from past 6 months I am not able to go gym for workout. I hope soon I will get some relief from work would be able again to go gym.

12. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir i think its not easy for a entrepreneur to get time for exercise but its my suggestion to all of you that everybody must give some time to exercise so that your body remains fresh and healthy forever.